Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn poor vegeta sheesh. I think he needs to try and get his own forms instead of following in goku's foot steps

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
First off that was for dragon ball heroes ur comment not super heroes does have spoilers for super at times until it happens it’s just for heroes

This is the new spoiler and it might end up pissing off a certain fan base if do it a certain way for that character and it pertains to that character u just mentioned

Its 1 thing to not like vegeta and never make him have a shining moment but you cross the line when you make a mockery out of the other full blood sayian who is a prince,who had such great development:scust: yet again tori goes out his way to embarrass him but this time he is legit making. Smoke out of vegeta:scust:. Im disgusted because i can imagine how the episodes goes... Vegeta powers up then thinks he reached it and gets punch in the face:scust:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Tori does it again smh.. Allow these characters to develop and shine for once. I understand this show is build around Goku but cotdamn brehs at this point even his stans gotta be tired of this nikka all up in videos.
Most of ya think i Stan just for vegeta and i hate goku but that's false...imma a huge goku fan:ehh: im fine with goku being the top dog....however:hhh:dont make goku the main guy while making a mockery of the 2nd strongest character:hhh:..I not saying vegeta should UI immediately but don't embarrass him "he ultimately fails":hhh: that's is wild disrespectful to put that:scust:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Tried to tell you brehs, Vegeta gets far more respect in the manga & Goku is held in check. They didn't even use Kaioken in the manga, he actually manages to master SSB which neutralized the massive stamina drain. Vegeta managed to master it simply by watching it in a short amount of time because it's based on willpower.

Them using Kaioken makes it a Goku exclusive technique which then transitioned into the UI upgrade, the fukkery stuck on 10.

:beli:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I think Jiren has ultra instinct. Kefla throws those 2nd wave of beams yu see Goku dodge them naturally. It's similar to how Jiren dodge those oncoming bricks when the tournament start and Goku was like how did he dodge them without moving.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Everything they're doing in this is contradicting the Goku black arc

Either that or Vegito ssb is stronger than anyone here including Jiren

Cause she giving Goku that work and she only a super saiyan... should have made her fight Gohan.
Their fusion was too strong to hold but she might be like a super sayian 2 and a half?

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a scale of 1-:russ:, how mad would y'all be if vegeta got knocked out by some weak nikka we never heard of

I can't believe the disrespect. It's boarderline trolling at this point