Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Meanwhile in DBM
1371.png

Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the spoilers, Vegeta hasn't even got serious yet. We still got a ways to go brehs. :takedat:
Yea, that much has been pretty evident. That's why I'm so baffled by people talking like he's losing to Toppo. The only time Toppo has landed clean shots is when Vegeta gets caught slipping focusing on Goku vs. Kefla. So that shows that:

1.) Toppo ain't got it for the Prince if he has only been able to capitalize from Vegeta not paying attention.
2.) Vegeta, one of the greatest battle strategists in the db universe, clearly feels comfortable enough to let his guard down against Toppo without perceiving it as any major risk.

Edit: Either way, Vegeta clearly has a lot that he has withheld to this point. I mean, he wasn't even shook when Kakarot reached Ultra Instinct.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yea, that much has been pretty evident. That's why I'm so baffled by people talking like he's losing to Toppo. The only time Toppo has landed clean shots is when Vegeta gets caught slipping focusing on Goku vs. Kefla. So that shows that:

1.) Toppo ain't got it for the Prince if he has only been able to capitalize from Vegeta not paying attention.
2.) Vegeta, one of the greatest battle strategists in the db universe, clearly feels comfortable enough to let his guard down against Toppo without perceiving it as any major risk.

Edit: Either way, Vegeta clearly has a lot that he has withheld to this point. I mean, he wasn't even shook when Kakarot reached Ultra Instinct.
Toppo aint shyt Goku already beat the brakes off him:lolbron:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

VeGoata squad we outcheaa:wow:
867964208.gif

Its clear as day vegeta got something hiding:mjgrin: