Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty average episode.

I hated how Piccolo and 18 were depicted being weak in this episode and had to be saved by Gohan and 17.

Seems very likely from this ep that Android 18 will be the next main character to lose
Vegeta seem to be struggling against Toppo but this match seems even. Toppo looked like a wrestler. Toppo stay schooling at Vegeta with his bars :mjlol:

Beerus' character here as he is still clearly upset at Goku getting Ultra Instinct. He is always visibly troubled by it. As if he knows this could be big trouble for him later down the line.

The namek fight is still dull beyond "Oh hey lookie it's Namek on Namek and Piccolo's son pretty much :yeshrug:

Kefla will be kicked out of the ring, not by Goku, by Frieza again. Vegeta and Goku has too much respect and love for Saiyans but Freiza will be :lolbron: like he did to Cabba.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Missed two episodes, Goku still fighting those girls :palm:

Can someone update me

Goku was gettin his ass beat until he got serious in God mode, smacked the hoes up, they fused, been puttin paws on him even in Blue, knocked him out and now his body hit Ultra Instinct again and he :mj:their attacks

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Never thought about that!

But it most likely can't work because Kefla would either need to add another ear ring in a random spot or take one off with which likely undo the fusion?

Yeah..It would need a 3rd set of potara earrings...

from another universe I guess..

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And in the Japanese version he speaks in a hick dialect. If the dub were more accurate he'd talk like a redneck :russ:
Wait you mean to tell me the woman who does Goku's voice speaks in a Japanese "hick" dialect? LOL Makes sense, dude was dropped off in the wilderness as a child lmao

:mjlol: Dragon Ball was aimed at a kids audience just like DBS is. Shonen is aimed at little kids, not adults. It's literally what shonen means!
Didn't know that's what "shonen" meant but... lets be real, Dragonball looked like it was aimed at children whereas Dragonball Z had gore and blood all over the place at times.... language too, if i remember correctly wasn't that "child friendly"

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Wait you mean to tell me the woman who does Goku's voice speaks in a Japanese "hick" dialect? LOL Makes sense, dude was dropped off in the wilderness as a child lmao

Didn't know that's what "shonen" meant but... lets be real, Dragonball looked like it was aimed at children whereas Dragonball Z had gore and blood all over the place at times.... language too, if i remember correctly wasn't that "child friendly"
Nah, Japan just has looser standards on what's appropriate for kids, ESPECIALLY back in the 80s. Even an ultra-violent show like Fist of the North Star was aimed at children.