Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Beerus seems eager to face Goku in the UI form. I'm sure that we'll see their rematch.:myman:
I doubt we see a Goku beerus rematch, I forsee Beerus fighting along side of Goku and crew, as Whis manipulated Beerus into believing he were training goku and vegeta to be sparring partners for Beerus but in actuality, Whis wanted to fight them for himself......:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I knew I wasnt the only one that thought Cabbas design was gay af lil nikka look like a emaciated sex slave, the bol Cabba look like he gon accuse Kevin Spacey any minute now
Initially thought cabba was a female.....Had I still been 12; he might have caught a nut:scust:

:dame:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
brehs honest question doesn't it get tiring complaining about DBS every saturday/sunday but still watching it every week :lolbron:

Do we have a bunch of masochists on this forum or what :mjlol:

Seems like every week you nikkas are

DBS power levels trash
DBS quality trash
DBS story telling trash

But it hurts so good :noah: :mjlol:

the excuses are gold themselves: I'm watching to see if it gets better :mjgrin:
zamasu arc was better but the same nikkas were complaining about the zamasu arc being worse than the tournament arc :russ:

fukk outta here just enjoy the show:mjlol:

UI, SSJ2 + LSS FUSION :mjcry: WATTBA :blessed:

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
brehs honest question doesn't it get tiring complaining about DBS every saturday/sunday but still watching it every week :lolbron:

DBS power levels trash
DBS quality trash
DBS story telling trash

zamasu arc was better but the same nikkas were complaining about the zamasu arc being worse than the tournament arc :russ:

When wrestling fans say fans bytching about the product will still tune in every week I hit em with the :usure: :stopitslime::comeon: face.

But in the case of DBS
you-got-me.gif

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
The bytching bout U6 Saiyans is getting pretty tired. They’ve been established as bullshyt with great potential since the second Cabba showed up. At least it’s consistent. Makes more sense logically than shyt like 17 suddenly being Blue level by fighting poachers and Roshi suddenly being able to wash guys fighting equally with Base Goku.

All of Super makes no sense. Just go with it.
Seriously. Apply logic to animated imagination brehs

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo if this Kefla chick, or the 2 that combined to make her, go ssj blue in this tourny that shyt is gonna be hilarious :mjlol:

another thing I thought when fused, the person can't transform or whatever :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they forgot that goku has another powerup that is not UI, I mean the dude was alluding to it before the tournament:patrice:..

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Brehs really don't think nikkas don't see your fairy like tendencies when you out here :cape: and stanning for Cabba lil sissy ass and catching a lil too many feelings on the women for doing the same shyt.

I swear dont this nikka Cabba wear a skirt. Ho ass nikka, glad my nikka frieza got this lil sissy outta there:hhh:
yeah some of these nerds are straight weirdos.

I seen people who straight up want to quit the show because of Kefla.

I think she is a breath of fresh air to have a female character(s) be relevent in the fighting in the series. beside #18(who you could argue isnt relevent)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ok so now UI is confusing me, i first thot the energy he had was from absorbing the spiirt bomb but now it seems that UI is also a transformation of some sorts? how does that even make sense, how does your body reacting own its own give u a transformation this shyt is dumb. ssjbkkx20 is weaker than what appears to be base goku with UI :dahell: or is the energy actually his ssjb used differently as his hair is in ssj form or something like its confusing. krillen to goku is the same as goku to jiren, so if krillen somehow got UI he cld match ssjb goku? Or does UI grant some inner power that when in the present of dvine ki or angel ki gives u more power?

anyway glad kefla went lssj, but god shld have been a match for her let alone blue goku shldnt have added kaioken but maybe its because his has no stamina but is gaining it back but is using attacks and energy draining it but still somehow recovering :what: . not sure why she dosen't go lssj 2 or three since gotenks cld do 3 and he's way weaker than kefla, maybe she'll; do it vs UI goku (next epsiode looks piff). yea tired of seein goku want more androids vegeta and the namekian fight. frieza is always a delight lmao. i do think every uni shld have at least two goku/vegeta/hit/jiren level opponents cuz the other unis are bums. safe to say vegeta could beat kefla as it took ssjb goku to actually do some damage but he was weaker than 100% or whatever his stamina thing is doing to him.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Did they forgot that goku has another powerup that is not UI, I mean the dude was alluding to it before the tournament:patrice:..
it was doing kaoken x 20 in blue he started to show it against toppo, cuz if he did have sum else then surey jiren wld be the one to use it on.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Perfect! This shyt is booty cheeks.
tbf Super having a powerup every saga is no different than Z

Every new powerup(regarding Saiyans) was discovered by Goku except for SS2 and Super *insert character here* forms.

Nonetheless Goku still went through a new powerup being the first to do it

Saiyan saga - Kaio Ken

Freiza saga- SSJ

Majin Buu - SSJ3

DBS power levels trash
DBS quality trash
DBS story telling trash

UI, SSJ2 + LSS FUSION :mjcry: WATTBA :blessed:

people seem to forget DB super is written to sell merchandise

show is not being written for Plot, its being written to make new characters and new power ups to make merchandise out of.