Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
And by the way tired ssb goku with kaioken was stronger than the fusion if u notice he hurt her really bad with that blow
She just got a really good blow on him with that kick cuz of exposed ki he shot at her
What u think he gonna do full power let alone x10 or x20 to her
Champa even said his stamina low is a reason they should have a chance with vados hesitant thinking they could win

Agreed. He might have went to times 10 that one time they both increased their power. But times 20 is putting them paws on her if hes full strength.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lol at vegeta stans complaining about the fight being of screen, this if confirmed to keep going until March 2018. For now enjoy the fade toppo is giving you :mjlol:

I thought it was obvious what goku was trying to do.... It was clear when he let kale join the fight that he wanted to recreate UI. SSJ2 and LSSJ aren't as big of a strain as 2 SSJB so it's only logical that they can keep their fusion.:yeshrug:

18more weeks of this tournament arc ain't no telling what will happen. And I'm here for it every week, I just hate it that it's on Sunday and the next day is work:mjcry:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As cool as Ultra Instinct is, this arc where Goku somehow regains stamina by fighting for his goddamn life is stupid as Hell :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Champa: He has no stamina

*turns Blue*

Everybody else: He has his stamina! :gladbron:

Champa: He still doesn't have his stamina

Well what the fukk is it? :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Damn UI is some BS. All this, "I gotta preserve my stamina" bullshyt and then Goku goes and gets stronger when he's all out of stamina.

Goku gonna be starting fights post nut achieving new milestones :dahell:
Goku spiritbombed himself less than 10 minutes ago :dead: dude is half terminator, half twilight vampire

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
I could sense the salt when goku transformed. Beerus knows what time it is
Nah, he was just pissed because Goku achieved a power that a God can't easily have. But Beerus can use UI as well anyway. He need to mastered it, like Goku.

And Goku UI is an asspull anyway, even if people will never admit it :sas2:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Champa: He has no stamina

*turns Blue*

Everybody else: He has his stamina! :gladbron:

Champa: He still doesn't have his stamina

Well what the fukk is it? :dahell:
I took it as he was able to hit the forms, but not able to fight at anywhere near full power in them as he hasn't really recovered.

Last edited: