Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yooo all this fake Kefla outrage. nikkas hate Kefla because they don't like sitting in their rooms by themselves on a Saturday night watching DBZ and seeing women :russ:
Some nikka on Kanzenshuu was saying this shot was the feminist agenda at work like Toriyamas isolated ass really gives a fukk :russ:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some nikka on Kanzenshuu was saying this shot was the feminist agenda at work like Toriyamas isolated ass really gives a fukk :russ:

Brehs really don't think nikkas don't see your fairy like tendencies when you out here :cape: and stanning for Cabba lil sissy ass and catching a lil too many feelings on the women for doing the same shyt.

I swear dont this nikka Cabba wear a skirt. Ho ass nikka, glad my nikka frieza got this lil sissy outta there:hhh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
so ssbkk gets one shotted now by some hoes who just learned to turn ssj hours earlier? :mjlol:

and now we magically back at ultra instinct w/ no explaination? :mjlol:

They really going go off-screen that entire Namekian & Toppo fight? :dwillhuh:

Random but didnt Whis tell Goku & Vegeta to stop leaking their Ki? or did the writers forget about that shyt? He did it in the Manga
dragon_ball_super_ch24_colouring__mastered_ssb_by_mielsibel10032002-dbaxnsl.png

Just let me write the show already, fukk all of this fan service bs.
UI doesn't need an explanation.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Episode was ok, but low key I'm kind of tired of Goku now. :hhh:

Hopefully the writers hop off his sack after this fight and let some other characters get shine.
nikka the show is about is a boy with a monkey tail and so on and so on. He's the main character. Tired of people bytching

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Brehs really don't think nikkas don't see your fairy like tendencies when you out here :cape: and stanning for Cabba lil sissy ass and catching a lil too many feelings on the women for doing the same shyt.

I swear dont this nikka Cabba wear a skirt. Ho ass nikka, glad my nikka frieza got this lil sissy outta there:hhh:
Dudes flipping out over Kefla like Buu didn't go from washing Goku and Vegeta to getting smacked around like a child by BASE Vegetto. Fusion isn't a sum total.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Anyway, it definitely seems like Goku mastering Ultra Instinct is the key to beating Beerus, and should that happen that'll probably be why he's bored and peerless in EoZ

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I knew I wasnt the only one that thought Cabbas design was gay af lil nikka look like a emaciated sex slave, the bol Cabba look like he gon accuse Kevin Spacey any minute now

Hostile

All Star
Daps
nikka the show is about is a boy with a monkey tail and so on and so on. He's the main character. Tired of people bytching
Just because the show is about him doesn't mean he has to be in front of the camera all the damn time. He didn't appear this much in DBZ.

crazydom

Pro
Daps
The bytching bout U6 Saiyans is getting pretty tired. They’ve been established as bullshyt with great potential since the second Cabba showed up. At least it’s consistent. Makes more sense logically than shyt like 17 suddenly being Blue level by fighting poachers and Roshi suddenly being able to wash guys fighting equally with Base Goku.

All of Super makes no sense. Just go with it.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Godhan ain't playing. Serving up the Masenko and crushing arms.
:wow:

Our God is a wonderful God.
:blessed:

Every time Ultra Instinct pops up I'm hyped. Imma get a video up today/tomorrow explaining the transformation.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash: straight boruto status. Super is power ups and fan fiction you cant compare this trash to dbz

Dragon ball z:

Ssj to freeiza/namek arc had only one new power up( super sayian goku ), which happen at the end. Perfect closing chapter to goku origin and Piccolo storyline

Futur trunks/Android to the Cell sage was throwback to old goku enemies of dragonball (doctor dreo and the Red ribbon army). Only 1 power up (ssj 2 gohan ) which happen at the end

Buu sage finally open up the whole storyline to the kais origins and close the chapter of vegeta and try to develop gohan. The only power ups was ssj 3 (goku and goten) and fusion

Dragonball gt:
Only 1 new power up was ssj 4 (goku and vegeta) which made sense because it went back to the saiyan monkey orgins.

Dragonball Super:

Power ups:
Ssj blue
Ssj red
That bullshyt goku god instinct

Smh
Perfect! This shyt is booty cheeks.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Beerus seems eager to face Goku in the UI form. I'm sure that we'll see their rematch.:myman:
Beerus dont want to fight him, he's scared Goku may be on his level...... Beerus been lowkey shook of Goku since he found out about Kaioken