Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Haven't watched the last two episodes. I'm kinda getting fatigued with this saga. They need to
7w29uA4zBXBv4Hlv-cHHVOc7l7lIn0hpaxsWdf0AJ8SLIqBW6moBS0iRaXiZFNk3s051=w300

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Things I've learned over the last few episodes:

- UI triggers whenever Goku's body is under extreme duress, different from how Super Saiyan and all it's forms normally trigger from intense emotion and feeling.
- Jiren IS a fukking God. Or at the very least a 4th dimensional being if he's able to overpower the concepts of Time and Space.
- U6 Saiyan powerlevels/power ups are Bullshyt. I try to ignore it, but the power scaling for Kale and Caulifa are ass. The strain of Fusion against Fused Zamas ended SSB Vegito's fusion quicker than anticipated, but these two girls who are thousands of times weaker than Fused Zamas can keep up against SSB Goku, who was tooling the shyt out of them solo before they fused?
Zamasu was weak as fukk, he was just immortal. Black was aight he was just cheating by having unlimited Zenkai. Overall Zamasu's fusion failed because they fused two mortal and immortal beings. Yes they were powerful but it didn't last from taking damage.

Caulifa and Kale would wash Zamasu

Black, maybe not

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
so ssbkk gets one shotted now by some hoes who just learned to turn ssj hours earlier? :mjlol:

and now we magically back at ultra instinct w/ no explaination? :mjlol:

They really going go off-screen that entire Namekian & Toppo fight? :dwillhuh:

Random but didnt Whis tell Goku & Vegeta to stop leaking their Ki? or did the writers forget about that shyt? He did it in the Manga
dragon_ball_super_ch24_colouring__mastered_ssb_by_mielsibel10032002-dbaxnsl.png

Just let me write the show already, fukk all of this fan service bs.