Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Things I've learned over the last few episodes:

- UI triggers whenever Goku's body is under extreme duress, different from how Super Saiyan and all it's forms normally trigger from intense emotion and feeling.
- Jiren IS a fukking God. Or at the very least a 4th dimensional being if he's able to overpower the concepts of Time and Space.
- U6 Saiyan powerlevels/power ups are Bullshyt. I try to ignore it, but the power scaling for Kale and Caulifa are ass. The strain of Fusion against Fused Zamas ended SSB Vegito's fusion quicker than anticipated, but these two girls who are thousands of times weaker than Fused Zamas can keep up against SSB Goku, who was tooling the shyt out of them solo before they fused?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This fight is pointless. If goku was at full strength SSB, these girls would be on the bench by now.

And fusing into Vegito wound be a bad idea, it means one less warrior for U7 and increases the risk of losing the tournament.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jiren gonna wake up like wanna go round 2

Goku gonna run out of stamina cuz of UI like this :deadmanny:

Jiren gonna be like :ufdup: and actually try to toss him :camby: cuz he tired of waiting for a warm up fight

Then beerus gonna throw earrings after vegeta try to save him but vegeta gonna get that work then

The earrings gonna land magically next to their ears then they gonna fuse

Vegito gonna fight evenly with jiren then do UI but defuse like 5 secs later then jiren gonna double punch vegeta and goku and ki blast them

And so it’s over but time ran out before ring out so jiren loses
Uni 7 wins on some :troll: shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And by the way tired ssb goku with kaioken was stronger than the fusion if u notice he hurt her really bad with that blow
She just got a really good blow on him with that kick cuz of exposed ki he shot at her
What u think he gonna do full power let alone x10 or x20 to her
Champa even said his stamina low is a reason they should have a chance with vados hesitant thinking they could win

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Kefla got the body of a track & field athlete. Goddamn :whew:

DOZYSHlW0AAx5Ph.jpg

Daps
this shyt pissed me off... Kefla out here a legendary super saiyan fused with an SSJ2 and she can hold her fusion and her own against SSB Goku..

meanwhile the homie Vegito... the TRUE GOAT... a saiyan whose stylin and profilin' every time he graces the screen of DBZ/S/Whatever with his presence... couldn't even get 5 minutes in the one fight where he'd actually have to break half a sweat. Damn.

I'm still mad about that "perma fusion - uh i mean 1 hour - uh i mean 5 minutes" b.s. that went down. The peanut gallery out here hyping up Kefla's fusion like it's some hot shyt when they haven't seen true power. Jiren's eyelid twitches at Kefla but the muh'fukka would be woke instantly if Vegito came through to stunt on these peons

-

meanwhile Kefla gave Goku the same kick that Vegeta gave Cell when he first became perfect. that's the kind of leg extension to give a man's neck that lean back, Vegeta would've caught PTSD if he wasn't busy dealing with Dr. Robotnik (shout outs to the dude who coined that name) and managed to see that kick.

tbh i'm not trying to see UI this early... I think this would be much better if Goku sat on the bench for like 10 eps getting his energy back while the other U7 got some shine. Frieza gave him energy for no reason, Goku out here wasting it on robots and broly knockoffs.

Speaking of Frieza... his scumbaggery was supposed to make this tournament extra spicy but he hasn't done shyt since it started. The frost thing wasn't even hype because he only teamed with him for like 5 minutes before snaking. He shouldn't have washed Cabba so quick either - he should've been torturing him like he did Piccolo back with those precision lasers on Namek. Generate that salt from Vegeta because you know Frieza's racism is going on overtime, but he can't do anything b/c Cabba is technically an enemy and Frieza is technically helping U7. The U6 Nameks could be using brand new techniques that Piccolo never thought of, shyt that he might have to copy real quick for the next arc. Gohan ain't real so i won't even speak on him... but c'mon b. So much wasted potential.

Last edited:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
ui. is like angel form Goku... only happens near death..prob doesn't use stamina since he's "near death".. it's really just his instincts/body working as 1.

looks like the writers decided that Goku can regain stamina in any instance fight or not as long as he doesn't go all out.

I was excited bout Android 35.. I would have called it Android 350 (17+ 18) x 10 lol