Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

yyy

All Star
Daps
I can understand the frustration with the crazy power jumps but relax and enjoy the journey. People in here spend so much time comparing Super to Z or GT that they forget why the watch in the first place. I remember growing up as a kid I would look forward to every episode of Dragonball Z on Toonami. The Buu saga was epic, and so was the Frieza saga and the Cell saga. Just because Super isn't Dragonball Z does not make it a bad show. But if you keep on comparing it to Z, analyzing each episode for flaws and magnifying the smallest of details into massive problems then you're not going to like it. I look forward to Dragonball Super every week. It's a 20 minute moment where I can get lost in a universe that I have grown over the years to love. This weeks episode was fire and I like forward to seeing next weeks episode.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren opens his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... That's all I was waiting for, can't wait for next week.

Meanwhile.. Vegeta is succumbed by a fukking bear-hug by dr. robotnik

Why wasn't Universe 4 tripping about the Potora.. Don't tell me those bugs are like parasites and they pretty much will take over the strongest opponent like Baby did or something..:lupe:

Krillin is such a fakkit... screaming Gokuuuu, when his bytch about to get her teeth knocked out :mjlol:
Krillin dikk riding Goku this whole arc. We get it nikka. :martin:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I can understand the frustration with the crazy power jumps but relax and enjoy the journey. People in here spend so much time comparing Super to Z or GT that they forget why the watch in the first place. I remember growing up as a kid I would look forward to every episode of Dragonball Z on Toonami. The Buu saga was epic, and so was the Frieza saga and the Cell saga. Just because Super isn't Dragonball Z does not make it a bad show. But if you keep on comparing it to Z, analyzing each episode for flaws and magnifying the smallest of details into massive problems then you're not going to like it. I look forward to Dragonball Super every week. It's a 20 minute moment where I can get lost in a universe that I have grown over the years to love. This weeks episode was fire and I like forward to seeing next weeks episode.
Agreed. As I said earlier, bad writing but the execution is still entertaining, so fukk it

As cool as Ultra Instinct is, this arc where Goku somehow regains stamina by fighting for his goddamn life is stupid as Hell :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Him going into UI again isn't as stupid as you think as he achieved it first with low stamina off rip

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Android 17 deserves more shine

Everyone but Goku deserves more shine actually.

Gotta admit ultra instinct looks cool af tho

Wish we could actually see Vegeta vs Toppo tho :francis:

Can’t wait for Frieza to turn Golden and go on a rampage :lolbron:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I think Ultra Instinct is not a transformation or technique, I believe it's a reaction... Think about it, throughout the entire Dragonball series from regular to Z and now Super they always talk about Goku pushing himself to exceed his limits over the years along with the numerous epic battles with villains and a god has taken a toll on his body. So I believe now every time he overexerts himself UI kicks in, the two times he goes into that state he was struggling with his opponents and his body shuts down and his "instinct" takes over. I believe it's hard for the Gods to achieve because they really don't have to show their power or fight so they're never really exerted.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
So are these the independent power ups?..

Kaioken
Super Saiyan
God
Rage
Ultra Instinct

So Super Saiyan blue God, Kaioken x10 Ultra Instinct would be unfukkwittable right?...

Last edited: