Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Whats up with the pictures of kefla in ss3 with red super saiyan god hair wth is that?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Trash episode. These saiyan hoes are the worst and it looks they about to go toe to toe with ultra instinct next episode:mjlol:

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Episode felt like it was only half content wise.

Such a shame that even without the limitations of following a manga they still overuse the suspense angle

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frieza is the fukking GOAT. My nikka has spent the entire tournament watching other people fight, kicking people while they’re down, talking shyt and only helping out when it suits his interests.

AKA... actually behaving like he’s in a tournament.

Meanwhile...

Nice to see Ultra Instinct come back. But the fight with Kefla makes no fukking sense. Fusion couldn’t beat Buu but this bytch is beating God-level Goku? The strain of fighting on Goku Black’s level cancelled out Vegito’s fusion almost instantly, but she’s good to just keep throwing out crazy attacks? :hhh:

Gohan. WTF Gohan. You were the strongest fighter in the universe. Now you can’t even murk a couple knockoff Namek nikkas. :mjlol:

Vegeta... :russ: y’all Vegeta Stan’s know what’s coming. Go ahead and front tho cause he judo-flipped Toppo. It’s only gonna make the tears saltier. Vegeta still my Saiyan tho.

At least they acknowledged that using potaras was originally cheating. And the fact that Zeno would ok it because it’s cool fits the character perfectly. :ehh:

Now if they can just fix some of these fukk-shyt power ups. :snoop:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Jiren opens his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... That's all I was waiting for, can't wait for next week.

Meanwhile.. Vegeta is succumbed by a fukking bear-hug by dr. robotnik

Why wasn't Universe 4 tripping about the Potora.. Don't tell me those bugs are like parasites and they pretty much will take over the strongest opponent like Baby did or something..:lupe:

Krillin is such a fakkit... screaming Gokuuuu, when his bytch about to get her teeth knocked out :mjlol: