Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kalr and Caulifla are the worst characters in DBS. Possibly the worst character in all of DragonBall, right up their with Broly. They're deviantart concepts who's only redeeming qualities are they're SSJs with breast.:yeshrug:

We could be watching Vegeta vs Toppo(which is a match people actually want to see), instead we get Goku vs a gender swapped Broly and SSJ2 Gohan in a pink sports bra.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The hell are u talking about? Ribberane is a heavy hitter. Toppo is a heavy hitter. Caufila Kale Hit are heavy hitters. Who knows what the namekians are about.

You sound crazy,

Fair enough. Should have said moreso the blanks they filled. We seen Toppo was serious from the exhibition and we got some background on Kale and Caulifla. Everyone else i.e about 50 or 60 fighters aint worth shyt

That big bytch should have been knocked out a long time ago :francis:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Kefla goin ham on everybody the next few episodes and eventually even beatin jiren..
And then Goku and Vegeta will do a last minute fusion dance to beat her and win the tournament.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
I can see Kefla goin ham on everybody the next few episodes and eventually even beatin jiren..
And then Goku and Vegeta will do a last minute fusion dance to beat her and win the tournament.

If vegito blue lasted 2 mins but this bytch last a whole episode or 2 ima be pissed!

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lmao. You vegeta stans think that vegeta vs toppo will be a good fight? TOPPO WILL PUT THEM PAWS on that manlet

Edit: imagine what Jiren would do to him :deadmanny:
:comeon: you VeGoata haters bore me:gucci:
Everyone knows vegeta vs toppo is a good fight:comeon:
You're just a hating phaggot looking for daps:what::camby: