Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm loving Freiza in this shyt. He was just sitting back having the time of his life picking muthafukkas off with his death beam and those Saiyan thots were about to be next but Goku had to play Captain Save A Saiyanette. Get those goofy brawds off the board with their Care Bear BFF bullshyt. Let Frieza work and figure out a way to beat Jiren. You already know what coming with Goku. The same ol bullshyt as always.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
He was about to LIGHT these two hoes with a DEATH BALL attack right out the gate :dead:

Not only that but he realllly contemplated shooting Goku in the back right after giving him some energy, and a few episodes before he said :ufdup:

Ima need you to take care of that fool Jiren for me pleighboi, he litetally putting Hoeku to work on the track for him like a THOT

Do yall realize how fukking hilarious that is, the nikka Frieza a whole pimp

#HOS hard on saiyans

For a nikka named Frieza he ain't got no chill. :picard:

Don't ask me how brehs:wow:

Daps
He was about to LIGHT these two hoes with a DEATH BALL attack right out the gate :dead:

Not only that but he realllly contemplated shooting Goku in the back right after giving him some energy, and a few episodes before he said :ufdup:

Ima need you to take care of that fool Jiren for me pleighboi, he litetally putting Hoeku to work on the track for him like a THOT

Do yall realize how fukking hilarious that is, the nikka Frieza a whole pimp

#HOS hard on saiyans

Frieza playing chess while these other guys play checkers

Imagine the fukkery at the end when U7 win the tournament and they say 'aight, the 3 fighters with the most elimminations get to make a wish each :manny: ' :wow: Frieza controlling all the Gods? :wow:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
The best matches have been 17 (amazing use of technique for eliminations) & Hit (vs Jiren/Dyspo). U6 Saiyans have been handled terrible. Eliminated the one we cared about & made his talent fall behind. Meanwhile, the Lesbaiyans are taking Goku pound for pound.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Anyone else catch when Goku was straight stylin' on them
full

giphy.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay I got a question for all my real DB heads: If they split team 7 in half and made them fight who would take it?

Team A

Goku
Frieza
Krillin
Tien

Team B

Vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Roshi

Who coming out on top :jbhmm:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ay I got a question for all my real DB heads: If they split team 7 in half and made them fight who would take it?

Team A

Goku
Frieza
Krillin
Tien

Team B

Vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Roshi

Who coming out on top :jbhmm:
Team a would win cuz vegeta will have to beat goku and Freiza since phaggohan can't do shyt against freiza or even goku:francis::francis: