Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Man, the people who really care about power levels in dbs are gonna lose their mind because of this episode :mjlol:. I treated this episode the same way im gonna treat the next one, like those early, good Michael Bay films. Turn off your brain and enough the fireworks :mjlol:.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's a shame his English Dub VA sucks. I really wish they used the same guy that did the voice in Z.
lmao, what the fukk? First of all, in Z it was an old lady doing the voice with a bad interpretation of the character to boot, whereas in Kai and beyond it's a dude who's basically a 1:1 version of the Japanese voice, which is one of the GOATs.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nikka the WRITERS the ones disrespecting Gohan fukk you mean?:russ:

And all the theorising is useless imo they clearly don't intend to do shyt with Gohan in this tourney

How are the writers disrespecting Gohan? Goku didn't get to be as strong as Gohan is right now till the nikka was in his mid 30's. And that's with constant training while Gohan out getting his learn on and being the responsible father he never had and shyt :hhh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You forgot Whis and Beerus :mjpls:

nikkas who don't read the actual Canon, which is the manga, wouldn't understand that. :mjgrin:

Beerus & Whis give him god of Destruction candidate status :mjgrin:

Gohan getting appointed Team Leader by his deadbeat Father and his green surrogate Father. :mjgrin:

Mystic Nepotism :mjgrin:

Get outperformed by a 200 year old renowned pervert with your Universe on the line brehs :mjgrin:

Throw shade on Royalty for being the GOAT Father while your hero catching charges for child abandonment from Galactic Patrol. :mjgrin:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are the writers disrespecting Gohan? Goku didn't get to be as strong as Gohan is right now till the nikka was in his mid 30's. And that's with constant training while Gohan out getting his learn on and being the responsible father he never had and shyt :hhh:
I was playing off of the post I was responding to with the disrespect line

But once again the writers clearly don't care about Gohan, much like the rest of the cast

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gohan stans and Vegeta stans in here arguing like BOTH them nikkas aint TRASH and the both caught the hand of GAWD Lord Frieza Rogers Nelson, shyts disgusting

We outchea finessin Saiyajins into fighting each other for our amusement, Im Phil Jackson in the trap Purple and Gold set bihh :umad:
:russell: be CACorot stans in 2017 brehs:russell:
Phaggot:umad::umad:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Freiza is that nikka :wow:

He was about to LIGHT these two hoes with a DEATH BALL attack right out the gate :dead:

Not only that but he realllly contemplated shooting Goku in the back right after giving him some energy, and a few episodes before he said :ufdup:

Ima need you to take care of that fool Jiren for me pleighboi, he litetally putting Hoeku to work on the track for him like a THOT

Do yall realize how fukking hilarious that is, the nikka Frieza a whole pimp

#HOS hard on saiyans