Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter. We'd never see them fight due to Kakarot being all in the videos
EdXLjHV.png
:dead:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Stop playing like Gohan would not have killed super buu if he wasn't toying with him. Meanwhile Vegeta sacrificing himself. GOATHAN is coming:mjgrin:
You clowns say that ever fukking arc:rudy:
When the intro of the tournament dropped and we see the gohan scene of him powering up tons of youtube videos flooded starring gohan will unlock xyz blah blah blah:rudy::rudy:
In my opinion anything less then surpassing vegeta and goku is a failure because he was suppose to be better then him:gucci: so he can get atrong all he wants but hes not surpassing them now:umad::umad:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
You clowns say that ever fukking arc:rudy:
When the intro of the tournament dropped and we see the gohan scene of him powering up tons of youtube videos flooded starring gohan will unlock xyz blah blah blah:rudy::rudy:
In my opinion anything less then surpassing vegeta and goku is a failure because he was suppose to be better then him:gucci: so he can get atrong all he wants but hes not surpassing them now:umad::umad:
Vegeta killing himself to get stronger, GOATHAN about to crush his ego again. Goathan stans, we back :banderas::banderas:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You probably one of those Flabhan stans who makes those youtube videos saying gohan will unlock mystic ultra instinct:mjlol::camby: you stans hold on the thought that he once beat cell:camby: which happen years ago:mjlol:..gohan will never surpass VeGoata or Goatku:umad: his time has passed cuz he wanted to be a scholar phaggot
2279428-great_saiyaman.png

Ever arc you lames claim he will come back....:umad: guess what??? In 100 episodes so far gohan has done nothing important/useful:umad:
All he's done is knock off guy in the tournament and thats it:mjlol: in ROF hr should of been able to hold frieza off till vegeta and goku came but noooo the potential phaggot got 1 shoted by base form frieza:dead::dead:

Nah Ultra instinct right now ain't for Gohan.

That SSJ2 Gohan is long gone.

Help me out on this one. Gohan didn't train for 7 years but was still able to go SSJ2.

In Battle of the Gods he is still in Mystic form. But a year later he can barely turn SSJ1 when Frieza returns?
:stopitslime:

Oddly enough, as weak as he is, he's the only man Trunks wants to be in two different timelines.

Never heard Trunks say let me be a stay at home husband like my dad.
:russ:

Vegeta hasn't had one good fight in this tournament.

Where as Godhan defeated Obuni in a Rocky-esque fight.

FukYaFeelings

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Englewood Chicago to Southwest Atlanta
They're too immature without a lot of fighting experience. They would be toying with their opponents instead of finishing the job.

That's not good with their skill level.

After seeing what they did with Tien they should have brought in Goten.

They're all toying around. Goku not wanting any help, vegeta. I get what you're saying but they woulda been more useful then krillin and tien

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Gave the hands to that gay yoga instructor bear.

Meanwhile Vegeta showing skills like gift wrapping
DevotedKindCanine-small.gif

A great skill to complement his other servant skills like dancing on cue
ouexjPy.gif

Cooking in his "rival's" colours
524b76a4cca548bfbd0ae6e8a8cf9fbe.gif

At least he'll make a good housewife, he ain't bring in the money anyways.

Can't even call him a man.

:hhh:

I gotta get me a bytch like Vegeta :wow:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta stans can't say shyt about Gohan. Gohan has never caught an ass whipping like the ones Vegeta has continually gotten over the years.

Only characters in the show that respect Vegeta are Trunks and the Lil nikka from universe 6.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas keep disrespecting Gohan.

But am I missing something or should he still be younger than Goku was during the Raditz fight? Seems like he's still way ahead of the power curve :jbhmm:
Nikka the WRITERS the ones disrespecting Gohan fukk you mean?:russ:

And all the theorising is useless imo they clearly don't intend to do shyt with Gohan in this tourney

Last edited: