Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall forgetting that Mystic Gohan at full power went blow for blow with SSB Goku a few episodes :dahell: and he took a few punches from Frieza even tho he was holding back? Gohan aint stronger than the big three but he is able to damage them nikkas, so is 17

Its not as one sided as yall think I legit think Team A only has a slight advantage, also in what world is Krillin > Roshi yall buggin

C'mon breh, Gohan is not beating Frieza, Mystic Form or not.

And Krillin > Roshi. Toriyama has literally said that Krillin is the strongest human.

So basically -

• Goku is going to beat Vegeta. Sorry Vegeta stans. Search you feelings, you will know it to be true.
  • Frieza is going to beat whoever he fights (probably Gohan). There's nobody on Team B aside from Vegeta that can beat Frieza, and Vegeta will already be occupied with Goku. So whoever fights Frieza (whether it's Gohan or 17) is taking an L.
  • The Androids will probably fight each other, and in that case 17 wins.
  • Piccolo fights either Krillin or Tien, and wins his fight. Roshi fights either Krillin or Tien, and loses.
  • So any way it goes, it still comes down to Goku, Frieza, and one of the humans vs. 17 and Piccolo. Granted, Goku may be in bad shape from fighting Vegeta, but even so him and Frieza are still too much for 17/Piccolo.

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
620dd281cb0831c44788b4ec24e47fe4558a65af_hq.gif
wZml1z.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall forgetting that Mystic Gohan at full power went blow for blow with SSB Goku a few episodes :dahell: and he took a few punches from Frieza even tho he was holding back? Gohan aint stronger than the big three but he is able to damage them nikkas, so is 17

Its not as one sided as yall think I legit think Team A only has a slight advantage, also in what world is Krillin > Roshi yall buggin

They know it's not, they're just trolling. Just like how you occasionally see someone pop up and try and argue that Piccolo is stronger than Gohan.

Gohan is almost a wild card in this shyt, because he always has the potential to "Go off" do some shyt that nobody thought he was capable of doing.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

I'm not even surprised by the fukkery anymore breh. Worse than Naruto Databook nikkas. "B-b-but the rankings said..." Being stronger than someone doesn't mean shyt if they can't utilize it as effectively as a slightly weaker person who is a better fighter.

I watched Roshi eliminate plenty of motherfukkers who were way stronger by exploiting weaknesses & superior technique. Never dropped his guard, senses on 10 with people that should be undetectable. But sure he's going to lose to Krillin. :mjlol:

How you watch a show that just had a vastly weaker Krillin dust Gohan due to superior tactics and then try use power scaling to justify your argument?

Don't bother quoting me with the
full

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Ay I got a question for all my real DB heads: If they split team 7 in half and made them fight who would take it?

Team A

Goku
Frieza
Krillin
Tien

Team B

Vegeta
Gohan
Piccolo
Roshi

Who coming out on top :jbhmm:

You thought you had something didn't you doggie?
:umad:

Vegeta gonna ruin the whole fight for team B

Putting that dead weight on Godhan's team. Watch Vegeta get sealed up in another Mafuba.
:umad:

Lucky Roshi is on his team or he'd do it himself

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dudes really saying Krillin would lose to Roshi? :dahell:

It would be different if Krillin was just some dude off the street that didn't know Roshi. But Krillin is a smart fighter himself, and to add to that Krillin has literally trained under Roshi for years and knows about all his moves. He is not going to get tricked by Mafuba the way some random person in the tournament might.

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
Please Toei.....Frieza vs Kefla....please :lolbron: FAR better than Goku vs Kefla or Jiren vs Kefla. Goku need to fukk off for a while and Jiren is boring :ufdup:

Racist Frieza is the GOAT of this tournament :myman:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Dudes really saying Krillin would lose to Roshi? :dahell:

It would be different if Krillin was just some dude off the street that didn't know Roshi. But Krillin is a smart fighter himself, and to add to that Krillin has literally trained under Roshi for years and knows about all his moves. He is not going to get tricked by Mafuba the way some random person in the tournament might.

On my observation that Piccolo and Roshi would beat Krillin and Tien in my head I'm matching up Piccolo vs Krillin and Roshi vs Tien. In no way do I co-sign the statement that Roshi can beat Krillin. Krillin is a punkassbish but a very smart and savvy fighter that as you said know all of Roshis shenanigans.