Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I think he's just going ssj3 to show the u6 sayians where they can go. I doubt he stays in that form long.

So Ive been reading shyt on my timeline regarding Super and apparently:

1. Tournament of Power arc is gonna run all the way thru April 2018 :banderas:

2. Next arc might really be Planet Sadal :ohhh:

3. Vegeta is hiding his full power and may even get a new power up BUT; its not Ultra Instinct :dwillhuh:
:wtf: April? By that do you mean that this season will be ending soon and restarting in April?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

3. Vegeta is hiding his full power and may even get a new power up BUT; its not Ultra Instinct :dwillhuh:

Yea it's obvious this arc isn't ending anytime soon. The tournament is just part of the arc.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I think he's just going ssj3 to show the u6 sayians where they can go. I doubt he stays in that form long.
I agree, which is why he’s a fukking idiot. The entire existence of every living thing in the universe is on the line, and you’re going to take the time to use what little energy you’ve got to show your opponents their potential :hhh: At least Vegita showed Cabba under controlled conditions and still made it known that he can and will fukk him up when the time comes. Goku out here showing out just for the fukk of it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I agree, which is why he’s a fukking idiot. The entire existence of every living thing in the universe is on the line, and you’re going to take the time to use what little energy you’ve got to show your opponents their potential :hhh: At least Vegita showed Cabba under controlled conditions and still made it known that he can and will fukk him up when the time comes. Goku out here showing out just for the fukk of it.
hope his dumbass gets hoed again

:mjgrin:

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

this is why i hate u6 sayians. what kinda losers ask their damn opponent during a battle to show them to power up. have some damn respect for yourself and some dignity. disgusting. frieza better take them out in the most humiliating way possible

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Also does anyone else feel like Universe 11 is somewhat based on DC? God of destruction is a clown with a female angel (Joker/Harley) the Kai is Robin, Jiren/Superman, Toppo/Batman, Dyspo/Flash, Kahseral/Cyborg, Justice Whip guy/Green Lantern. Not exact copies but enough that I noticed and was wondering if anyone else did? Or am I seeing parallels where there are none? :jbhmm:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Them having different methods to achieve great power is always:ehh:to me. About time:blessed:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also does anyone else feel like Universe 11 is somewhat based on DC? God of destruction is a clown with a female angel (Joker/Harley) the Kai is Robin, Jiren/Superman, Toppo/Batman, Dyspo/Flash, Kahseral/Cyborg, Justice Whip guy/Green Lantern. Not exact copies but enough that I noticed and was wondering if anyone else did? Or am I seeing parallels where there are none? :jbhmm:
I see the other comparisons but Toppo and Batman though, how? :heh: