Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
They've mentioned, I think someone check me if not, but Zenkai boosts don't apply anymore because at least in Goku's and Vegeta's case they are far too strong to get any boost.
tenor.gif

krexzen

All Star
Daps
It might not be a good idea to get your hopes up for Toppo vs. Vegeta. This fight was not hyped up at all, and it was also not in the previews. I get the feeling that it will be an off-screen stalemate like the 17 vs. Ribrianne fight.

To be honest Frieza vs. Toppo might be more interesting (justice do-gooder vs evil scumbag). Regardless, I hope they give Vegeta a worthy send-off when the time comes.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Waiting for that inevitable U6 erasure. It's gonna be sad seeing Beerus and Champa say goodbye to each other. That's when the tournament is gonna get serious.
Then as they get ready to get erase......the goat:wow: tells them what he told caaba:wow:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
They've mentioned, I think someone check me if not, but Zenkai boosts don't apply anymore because at least in Goku's and Vegeta's case they are far too strong to get any boost.
fukking stupid. It would be the perfect plot device to use for goku's resting right now. He could come back even stronger after recovering from taking that L from Jiren.

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
I'm the only one who think that Frieza will win? Now we know what he wants: control the Gods with super dragon balls. And of course he want to avoid people like Jiren etc for one reason, survive.

If he wins, the next arc will be awesome :ohhh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm the only one who think that Frieza will win? Now we know what he wants: control the Gods with super dragon balls. And of course he want to avoid people like Jiren etc for one reason, survive.

If he wins, the next arc will be awesome :ohhh:
How would Frieza even make that wish infront of everybody?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Here's my idea for the end of the tournament (and the setup for the next arc) -

After it's all said and done U7 wins. They want to use the Super Dragonballs to wish the other universes back, but unfortunately they can't because it's against the rules. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, and his decision is final.

But then somebody gets another idea. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, but he never said their inhabitants had to die along with the universe. They can be wished back, it's just that they have to be wished into the surviving universe. So that's what the wish ends up being - they wish back all of the planets and inhabitants from the other universes into Universe 7. Basically they wish everybody back, but they all have to share the same universe.

The next arc would probably be something like the "New Universe" arc where you have to deal with all these different people now having to coexist in the same universe and whatever conflicts there are.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Here's my idea for the end of the tournament (and the setup for the next arc) -

After it's all said and done U7 wins. They want to use the Super Dragonballs to wish the other universes back, but unfortunately they can't because it's against the rules. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, and his decision is final.

But then somebody gets another idea. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, but he never said their inhabitants had to die along with the universe. They can be wished back, it's just that they have to be wished into the surviving universe. So that's what the wish ends up being - they wish back all of the planets and inhabitants from the other universes into Universe 7. Basically they wish everybody back, but they all have to share the same universe.

The next arc would probably be something like the "New Universe" arc where you have to deal with all these different people now having to coexist in the same universe and whatever conflicts there are.

That would be neat :ohhh: