Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i think Gohan gonna get the other nameks and picolo to fuse.. cause they will realize they don't stand a chance.. and what Vegeta said will eventually get to them.. so it will be an honorary death

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Vegeta doesnt wash toppo Im done with Super; Toppo was just out here struggling with 17 and Cabba

It's not like 17 is bytch made, tho. He was on par with Super Saiyan Blue while still holding back. And Goku was also holding back. So we've basically seen 17 face Goku under the same conditions as Toppo vs. Goku b4 their fight was ended. Makes sense that 17 (who has inexhaustible stamina) and Toppo could have similar power levels.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I love this evil fukk. He always plotting and scheming. He got a one day pass from hell and having the time of his life.
HTTP2ZhbmJyb3MuY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE1LzAzL2RiemZfZ29sZGVuLWZyZWl6YV81LmdpZgloglog.gif

Dont get it twisted though Vegeta itching to get in that ass again.

tenor.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He said his energy was recovering as time went on.

However, going to SSJ3 doesn't make any sense to me considering how much energy it uses. He skipped it when powering up vs Jiren for a reason. It's basically useless for him. SSJ2 almost as powerful and its easy to use and SSGod is more powerful and doesn't use up tons of energy either. :jbhmm:

I think he's just going ssj3 to show the u6 sayians where they can go. I doubt he stays in that form long.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
KEKEKEKE vs. HOHOHOHO is the GOAT debate... :mjlol:

Frieza's inclusion into this arc has turned out to be a great decision. I was so wrong to think otherwise.
I never understood why the inclusion of that fat kiddy cornball over Frieza was even up for debate

I never fukked with them kiddy characters (Buu, Ribrianne, Zeno) all of em corny
Frieza brought next-level savagery to Dragonball :blessed:

OFBXeen.gif

Kid Bu

Pro
Daps
How would Frieza even make that wish infront of everybody?
I know that Frieza need to make the wish from super dragon balls using the language of the Gods, but Whis said that the super dragon balls can kill a God and Beerus was worried (even if i doubt that Frieza want to kill the Gods, but CONTROL them, far better). So maybe, the winner can do what he wants i guess. Maybe even GP has no choice.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I never understood why the inclusion of that fat kiddy cornball over Frieza was even up for debate

I never fukked with them kiddy characters (Buu, Ribrianne, Zeno) all of em corny
Frieza brought next-level savagery to Dragonball :blessed:

OFBXeen.gif
fav gif in general from super