Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love your moms tho, you fukking cock eatting fakkit. I'd smack the shyt outta you bytch nikka.. watch your faking mouth. Welcome to my ignore list. Don't bother responding.
Motherfukking vulgar :laff: :laff:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I agree, which is why he’s a fukking idiot. The entire existence of every living thing in the universe is on the line, and you’re going to take the time to use what little energy you’ve got to show your opponents their potential :hhh: At least Vegita showed Cabba under controlled conditions and still made it known that he can and will fukk him up when the time comes. Goku out here showing out just for the fukk of it.
Toei or old man Toriyama has made a brilliant job making Goku into a super retard in Super. When reading that damn spoiler I was like "fukk outta here" no wonder I prefer the supporting cast or even the villains over Goku.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
I love your moms tho, you fukking cock eatting fakkit. I'd smack the shyt outta you bytch nikka.. watch your faking mouth. Welcome to my ignore list. Don't bother responding.
you wont smack anyone, you just keep smacking your keyboard being a internet warrior. telling nikkas youre putting them on ignore so you dont have to respond to them. pull up fat boy

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
this is why i hate u6 sayians. what kinda losers ask their damn opponent during a battle to show them to power up. have some damn respect for yourself and some dignity. disgusting. frieza better take them out in the most humiliating way possible
The way Super kind has WWE esque writing I wouldn't be surprised if Piccolo ends up fusing with U6 Nameks, at first I dismissed such a foolish idea that many dumb DB youtube fan's kept on entertaining. But it's looking plausible just based on the fact that U7 kept on saving and teaming with U6.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
The way Super kind has WWE esque writing I wouldn't be surprised if Piccolo ends up fusing with U6 Nameks, at first I dismissed such a foolish idea that many dumb DB youtube fan's kept on entertaining. But it's looking plausible just based on the fact that U7 kept on saving and teaming with U6.
That would be the boost that Piccolo needs that would probably put him on SS Blue tier, so he would be able to actually fight powerful villains instead of just being the main strategist.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That would be the boost that Piccolo needs that would probably put him on SS Blue tier, so he would be able to actually fight powerful villains instead of just being the main strategist.
Piccolo and goku has been taking ass whooping after ass whooping this tournament:wow:

Goku getting his due ass whoopings:mjgrin:

Piccolo out here look like kg on the nets:mjcry:

Has a finger even been layed on Vegeta yet:myman:

Last edited: