Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Them having different methods to achieve great power is always:ehh:to me. About time:blessed:

My theory is this, Whis already let us know what their power ups were gonna be when he told us their weakness. Goku is too relaxed when he fights, but he achieved Ultra Instinct which is basically shutting the mind down and letting the body work itself. Vegeta is the opposite, he has a tendency to overthink, so what do I think his power up might be? Something thats gonna let him use his overthinking to analyze every possible move the opponent makes. In essence that would let both Goku and Vegeta reach the same potential but through exact opposite methods. The GOAT rivalry continues :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I agree, which is why he’s a fukking idiot. The entire existence of every living thing in the universe is on the line, and you’re going to take the time to use what little energy you’ve got to show your opponents their potential :hhh: At least Vegita showed Cabba under controlled conditions and still made it known that he can and will fukk him up when the time comes. Goku out here showing out just for the fukk of it.

Goku being a idiot is nothing new though breh lol

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Here's my idea for the end of the tournament (and the setup for the next arc) -

After it's all said and done U7 wins. They want to use the Super Dragonballs to wish the other universes back, but unfortunately they can't because it's against the rules. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, and his decision is final.

But then somebody gets another idea. Zeno said that only one universe can survive, but he never said their inhabitants had to die along with the universe. They can be wished back, it's just that they have to be wished into the surviving universe. So that's what the wish ends up being - they wish back all of the planets and inhabitants from the other universes into Universe 7. Basically they wish everybody back, but they all have to share the same universe.

The next arc would probably be something like the "New Universe" arc where you have to deal with all these different people now having to coexist in the same universe and whatever conflicts there are.

All the possibilities :wow:

The Saiyan race would essentially be back in the place of the U6 Saiyans which would have Vegeta like :ohhh::wow:

If Frieza lives, rebuilds his empire, and tries to destroy Planet Sadal like he did Vegeta :wow:

Frieza's new empire conflicting with the Pride Troopers :wow:

The GoD civil war over who runs the Universe :ohlawd:

New Universe arc would be wild west levels of fukkery :blessed:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All the possibilities :wow:

The Saiyan race would essentially be back in the place of the U6 Saiyans which would have Vegeta like :ohhh::wow:

If Frieza lives, rebuilds his empire, and tries to destroy Planet Sadal like he did Vegeta :wow:

Frieza's new empire conflicting with the Pride Troopers :wow:

The GoD civil war over who runs the Universe :ohlawd:

New Universe arc would be wild west levels of fukkery :blessed:

Frost plotting to get revenge against Frieza :wow:

Hit chilling in the cut going after whoever somebody pays him to take out (imaging if somebody hires him to kill Frieza) :wow:

Another planet of Namekians :wow:

Great Saiyaman joining the Pride Troopers :wow:

Definitely lots of interesting stories they could do if they went that route. Would be a waste to kill off all these new characters.