Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
New super warrior is

Also wonder if they not only fusion maybe robots fuse and it gives goku idea to tell them to fuse
Or goku just overwhelms them and remembers gotenks

Making it more likely gogeta I bet cuz jiren too strong imo

i doubt vegeta and goku will fuse only cuz goku will go UI again and I assume it will be enough to beat jiren:patrice: however the true question is gogeta super sayian blue is it stronger then UI goku:patrice:?

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
i dont think this will happen, but, what if universe 7 lost the tournament as a way to permanently end the dragon ball series :lupe:

meh once they showed jiren vs goku u cant go back to these lower lvl fight that have predicatable outcomes
kale cal and cabba had there chance to be developed before jiren decided to act. Now that hit is gone those 3 are just time fillers im hoping they show that vegeta and toppo shyt.
jiren might just end the db super :lupe:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Breh what is super dragon ball hero’s?
I saw it in my YouTube mentions, Broly SSJ4 fighting against some ssj4 moon man?

I am confusion... Dragonball explain

It's an arcade game in Japan that's regularly updated with every new form or character that's appeared in DB in general. Nothing canon about it. Though, it does show sneak peeks every now and then of what's gonna happen next in Super.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goku being low on energy is perfect time for the writers to let him rest up and concentrate on the other fighters

Instead he’s going SS3 next week, a transformation that burns energy at a rapid pace :what:

Frieza having fun out here hasn’t been shown enough :francis:

His cism is a bit rusty too.....need to let him knock some of that rust off against kale and Mia Caulifla:mjpls::shaq:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
jiren might just end the db super :lupe:
Jiren will lose, but feel Universe 7 will lose to 6; due to both Goku and Vegeta leaving the Sayians around to get stronger, and to be wished back later
Goku being low on energy is perfect time for the writers to let him rest up and concentrate on the other fighters

Instead he’s going SS3 next week, a transformation that burns energy at a rapid pace :what:

Frieza having fun out here hasn’t been shown enough :francis:

His cism is a bit rusty too.....need to let him knock some of that rust off against kale and Mia Caulifla:mjpls::shaq:
Freiza will get his; people think he needs a super dragon ball wish to control the Gods, nope all he has to do is be in the remaining few, and try to convince the remaining Gods he'll do their bidding for what he wants....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Goku and Vegeta should have gotten a HUGE fukking zenkai boost after fighting merged Zamasu :what:

People saying Jiren would have washed him but the only person capable of getting rid of him completely was Zeno Sama cuz after Trunks sliced in half he wasn't gone. He basically became the entire universe

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku and Vegeta should have gotten a HUGE fukking zenkai boost after fighting merged Zamasu :what:

People saying Jiren would have washed him but the only person capable of getting rid of him completely was Zeno Sama cuz after Trunks sliced in half he wasn't gone. He basically became the entire universe

They've mentioned, I think someone check me if not, but Zenkai boosts don't apply anymore because at least in Goku's and Vegeta's case they are far too strong to get any boost.