Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key though, this episode had the weakest reason ever for getting mad enough to unlock a Super Saiyan form. Back in the day you'd have to have an immense amount of rage (ie. because you're watching your friends get killed) or self-loathing in order to unlock a new form. Now nikkas getting enraged enough to go SSJ2 because somebody made a childish insult. :pachaha:

Pretty soon these Universe 6 Saiyans gonna be going SSJ3 because McDonalds got their order wrong.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how they wrote Vegeta in this episode. After numerous moments throughout the arc where he's been written like a complete a$$hole, it is so refreshing to see him acting like this. Vegeta promising to Cabba that he'll win and revive the people of Universe 6 with the Super Dragon Balls was so touching. Vegeta's the King of all Saiyans.

Good episode overall. Nice animation and some really neat storyboarding. It was slow at the start but once the action started to kick in it became really entertaining. Vegeta and Toppo's shyt-talking prior to their fight was gold. Cherry on top was when Vegeta literally got triggered when Toppo called Vegeta "second". :deadrose:

Cabba's fights were cool and I really liked his transformation, but my favourite part was that Freeza scene at the end. We also now know that Freeza wants the Super Dragon Balls to overpower the gods. I feel like at the end of the tournament there's going to be a big battle within Universe 7. Freeza is golden :blessed:

I'm looking forward to Vegeta vs Toppo whenever that's happening and next weeks episode looks pretty good. Keep this momentum going!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Just like I thought

They can simply resurrect the universe that got destroyed if they win.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Low key though, this episode had the weakest reason ever for getting mad enough to unlock a Super Saiyan form. Back in the day you'd have to have an immense amount of rage (ie. because you're watching your friends get killed) or self-loathing in order to unlock a new form. Now nikkas getting enraged enough to go SSJ2 because somebody made a childish insult. :pachaha:

Pretty soon these Universe 6 Saiyans gonna be going SSJ3 because McDonalds got their order wrong.
rage dont set them off
love does

Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt gets me every time I hear it :laff:
latest

tumblr_nqbu8rE86x1r343xjo1_500.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
New super warrior is

Also wonder if they not only fusion maybe robots fuse and it gives goku idea to tell them to fuse
Or goku just overwhelms them and remembers gotenks

Making it more likely gogeta I bet cuz jiren too strong imo

Last edited: