Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hold we not going to discuss how Goku recovered in about 5 minutes after not being able to walk previously. Now next episode he out here sparring at ssj3.
He said his energy was recovering as time went on.

However, going to SSJ3 doesn't make any sense to me considering how much energy it uses. He skipped it when powering up vs Jiren for a reason. It's basically useless for him. SSJ2 almost as powerful and its easy to use and SSGod is more powerful and doesn't use up tons of energy either. :jbhmm:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler

However, going to SSJ3 doesn't make any sense to me considering how much energy it uses. He skipped it when powering up vs Jiren for a reason. It's basically useless for him. SSJ2 almost as powerful and its easy to use and SSGod is more powerful and doesn't use up tons of energy either. :jbhmm:
Psychological reasons, perhaps. It's his most frightening transformation by far.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

I think he's going Ssj3 to show u6 the progressions. He mentioned Ssj3 to her in a previous episode

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one that's :hhh::martin:whenever Cabba good for nothing Wiz Khalifa built ass is on my screen?

Dumb ass pulled a Hit trying to show out for them hoes now he on the bench looking at his frail ass ankles:camby:

Popping that weak ass SS2 with that half dramatic ass music:camby:Nikkas changing colors and shyt now bruh fukk outta here.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
frieza is the goat scumbag
So evil, so cunning, so refined, so androgynous, so powerful, so...Frieza.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_orqb62TNhv1uuj1vto3_500.gif

:wow:

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Crazy how strong this thread is considering many, including myself, had low hopes for super. shyt is exceeding expectations in terms of entertainment value :hubie:
It had a shytty start due to bad animation and having to replay the entire Resurrection F saga but yeah, the jets been on since Goku Black/Zamasu IMO.