Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku didn't have much too much trouble with toppo. I expect vegeta to wash him

Say what? :dwillhuh: Goku was about to use SSBxKaioken against him, and Toppo was getting ready to raise his power level to MATCH him when the fight got called off.

SSBxK is basically the difference in power between Goku and Vegeta in the anime (in the manga it’s SSB Perfect form) so...:manny:

Want the Prince to get his shine. Especially after the way he put on for his people saving Cabba. But he should probably be the one who gets washed, barring some unseen, offscreen power boost.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what? :dwillhuh: Goku was about to use SSBxKaioken against him, and Toppo was getting ready to raise his power level to MATCH him when the fight got called off.

SSBxK is basically the difference in power between Goku and Vegeta in the anime (in the manga it’s SSB Perfect form) so...:manny:

Want the Prince to get his shine. Especially after the way he put on for his people saving Cabba. But he should probably be the one who gets washed, barring some unseen, offscreen power boost.

I think they both were holding back but goku seemed to be a lot quicker and stronger

I can't for vegeta prove y'all nikkas wrong man :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Im glad they retconned ssj3 as some useless shyt, goku only got it from training at otherworld and gotenks did it cuz hes a fusion, ssj2 looks rawer anyways

As for the episode :blessed: BASED LORD FRIEZA ONCE AGAIN STUNTING ON YOU MONKEYS :mjpls:
They always said it burned too much energy for him.

Daps
Vegeta aint taking an L vs Toppo

And like I said before, a new fighter is coming within the next episode or so to shake shyt up (Im telling you he/she is from U4)