Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seriously tho how does one transcend time, wouldn't that make Jiren an omnipotent being. That's just bullshyt. Makes no fukking sense

To transcend time you have to be like a multidimensional being that surpasses the 3rd dimension. Which is just plain bullshyt

Maybe jiren's race is like that, he's a strong time lord???:dwillhuh::ohhh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Who's to say Jiren doesn't exist in life or death???:ohhh: or maybe his people are close to godlike beings to his universe??? :yeshrug:
Then he wouldn't be a mortal being. That would make him immortal. If he is that's just plain cheating :mjcry:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

posted earlier :mjlol:

Lol I saw that earlier. I want the original lol

The fukking gall to meditate in the middle of a fukking TOURNAMENT where your universe faces erasure :laff: The only other time we've seen Goku hiding amongst rocks was when he and the others were SCOUTING Dabura. Goku here is legit scared for his life :laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then he wouldn't be a mortal being. That would make him immortal. If he is that's just plain cheating :mjcry:

shyt you never know... :yeshrug: I mean look at frieza his people are born naturally strong from birth who's to say jiren aint come from a similar breed?! we know NOTHING of Universe 11...

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crazy thing about Jiren is that he's the strongest out of the weaker universes.

There's other universes that arent in the tournament because the beings in them are deemed powerful enough for Zen-Os' liking. I cant even imagine the kind of power the strongest warrior in the other 4 universes is.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing about Jiren is that he's the strongest out of the weaker universes.

There's other universes that arent in the tournament because the beings in them are deemed powerful enough for Zen-Os' liking. I cant even imagine the kind of power the strongest warrior in the other 4 universes is.

Wait... there's more universes :skip:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest

I forgot about bout that :wow: They really need to slow down with the power scaling on this show :picard:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

they just have more strong people developed
thats the job of the kais n shyt to make sure their worlds develop