Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No and that could be set up some where down the line if they decide to go there. You better believe Frieza would be the one to snitch:ohhh::hhh:
I imagine Frieza pulls that trump card when Vegeta has his hands around Frieza's neck. I imagine those two will MOST DEF clash in this tourney. Maybe in the following coupla episodes if Frieza eliminates Cabba like the previews foreshadow. But I surmise that that little disclosure will push Vegeta over the edge and catapult him to a transcended Ultra Instinct. And why not let this be the reason Jiren gets humbled. They owe Vegeta after letting his Final Flash vs. Cell and his self-destruction vs. Buu be for nought.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Seriously tho how does one transcend time, wouldn't that make Jiren an omnipotent being. That's just bullshyt. Makes no fukking sense

To transcend time you have to be like a multidimensional being that surpasses the 3rd dimension. Which is just plain bullshyt
A God....

Belmond alluded to Jiren being a God when saying nobody will beat what Jiren is.........

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Gods of destruction are mortal are they not???

Your inquiry kind of crossed my mind when thinking about Jiren yesterday, pause:dame:
shyt makes no sense breh :snoop:

I mean they live millions of yeara. They refer to themselves as Gods. I never hears them called themselves mortals.

This show has a thin line between what's God and what's mortal.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt makes no sense breh :snoop:

I mean they live millions of lives. They refer to themselves as Gods. I never hears them called themselves mortals.

This show has a thin line between what's God and what's mortal.
This........

Was thinking this in the bed to myself and was mindfukked; better writing has to take place to clear up the plot holes.....I blame the beerus movie coming firstly, and the show coming before the manga

Daps
Reppin
London
I imagine Frieza pulls that trump card when Vegeta has his hands around Frieza's neck. I imagine those two will MOST DEF clash in this tourney. Maybe in the following coupla episodes if Frieza eliminates Cabba like the previews foreshadow. But I surmise that that little disclosure will push Vegeta over the edge and catapult him to a transcended Ultra Instinct. And why not let this be the reason Jiren gets humbled. They owe Vegeta after letting his Final Flash vs. Cell and his self-destruction vs. Buu be for nought.

:gucci:But Freeza is stronger than Vegeta.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
No and that could be set up some where down the line if they decide to go there. You better believe Frieza would be the one to snitch:ohhh::hhh:
Might happen soon with Freiza and Vegeta both after the universe 6 sayians

Then the shift.....:blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
To be fair I don't know if we have a proper gauge to know how strong Vegeta actually is right now.
This.....

When concerned about wishing Freiza back.......Vegeta responded back to Goku's comment of dont worry with.....Youuu sure youuuuu would strong enough to take him out if he became a problem......From that scene alone it showed that Vegeta and both Goku improved, but Vegeta improved to the point where he think or feels the need to be Goku's savior as if Goku is weaker, like he has been doing the whole tournament and directing him who to waste his lil energy on.....

Goku/Vegeta/Freiza power is a toss up still even with ultra instinct; and we dont know if Vegeta or Freiza has it; Vegeta may have used it with ribrainne, and freiza may have used it with that instant transmission dude......

As far as Jiren power he's stronger than the trio but did notice he started to block Goku's shots once he turned blue so maybe Jiren is only a step or two ahead of the bunch:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Yo...........Did Vegeta ever find out that Beerus hired Frieza to wipe out the Saiyans?
When he does, and Vegeta shifts on Freiza and Beerus like.....
tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Lol I saw that earlier. I want the original lol

The fukking gall to meditate in the middle of a fukking TOURNAMENT where your universe faces erasure :laff: The only other time we've seen Goku hiding amongst rocks was when he and the others were SCOUTING Dabura. Goku here is legit scared for his life :laff:

giphy.gif