Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Based upon what? Last time they squared off, Vegeta put them hands on that nikka. And while Frieza was less than 100% after getting them issues from Goku/not having control of his new form, we also didn't get to see Vegeta go all out.

Freeza did meditation training to gain control of the new golden form plus he learned instant transmission tho breh trust Vegeta dont really want that smoke Freeza also has a psychological edge on Vegeta

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
And Vegeta was just sitting back doing nothing right?

I dont think yall understand the fact that Freeza is a PRODIGY for fighting on damn near the same level as Goku and that he's from the strongest alien species (aside from whatever Jiren is :whoa:)

Beerus literally fell back asleep cuz Freeza was doing his job FOR him and that was with zero training

Vegeta literally took advantage of a beaten down warrior cuz Vegeta is shady, I mean, he did work under Freeza for most of his life so he picked up some tricks :manny: but hes not fukking with the Lord at full power :camby:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I dont think yall understand the fact that Freeza is a PRODIGY for fighting on damn near the same level as Goku and that he's from the strongest alien species (aside from whatever Jiren is :whoa:)

Beerus literally fell back asleep cuz Freeza was doing his job FOR him and that was with zero training

Vegeta literally took advantage of a beaten down warrior cuz Vegeta is shady, I mean, he did work under Freeza for most of his life so he picked up some tricks :manny: but hes not fukking with the Lord at full power :camby:
You didn't even kno Frieza was a prodigy b4 the movie. Before then we were tired of seeing him

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Holy shyt we need manga adapted ASAP
Some images came out
The battle royal was too violent for Zeno couldn’t enjoy it had gods eyes closed Fox god had damn arrow in his arm
Belmond out here like gambit throwing cards
Think one trans said elephant god is similar to kale with anger issues
Grand priest out here stopping punches with a finger

Toppo BEATS Goku who mastered ssb (inconclusive too some cuz panel is missing still)
Says toppo on par ssbkkx20
Toppo tells Goku jiren is stronger than Belmond which is how they end up recruiting Frieza from what it seems like it

Think each god has special abilities hax that separates them

Zeno enjoyed Goku fight so settles for that instead of god of destruction battle royal
All gods all fukked up looking

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You didn't even kno Frieza was a prodigy b4 the movie. Before then we were tired of seeing him

Actually we all knew that he was even stronger than King Cold cmon breh its ok to like Vegeta I like him too but no one is tired of Freeza hes literally like Dragonballs Joker hes the most clutch villain with the best personality, Buu and Cell were both lame only villains come close is Zamasu and maybe Vegeta when he turns heel

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
More Manga

2RB9DGN.jpg

slnD8W4.jpg

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So no uni 4 has no fighter stronger than a god it seems even in manga it’s stated it’s jiren

Last edited: