Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is he’ll have one major weakness they’ll end up exploiting :mjgrin:
Cockiness is his weakness. He should of eliminated Goku. ..Jiren fukk around and Goku end up grabbing him in the next fight and do Instant transmission off the arena as last resort.

latest

Jiren going to be in the stands salty as fukk.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
shyt. Gohan struggling with a dude that does instant transmission. How sway?!!! It's like this man gohan quit fighting to work at Home Depot. :gucci:

Well to be fair, he's only known one other person who has that technique in his entire life, and he's never constantly fought his father like that to figure out how to counter it.

Hell, even someone like Beerus can find it a bit tricky when encountering it for the first time.

GlisteningNeglectedAlaskajingle-max-1mb.gif

There's also the possibility that the Yardrat is far more advanced in the technique than even Goku who's had it for years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well to be fair, he's only known one other person who has that technique in his entire life, and he's never constantly fought his father like that to figure out how to counter it.

Hell, even someone like Beerus can find it a bit tricky when encountering it for the first time.

There's also the possibility that the Yardrat is far more advanced in the technique than even Goku who's had it for years.
I'm willing to accept that the Yardrat's technique was far greater than Goku's use. But I found that fight highly pathetic and/or implausible. What ever happened to sensing energy?? Gohan has demonstrated before that he counter enemies w/o seeing where they were coming from. And given how he had to fight blind in the demo for Zeno, this nikka showed up to the REAL tournament with that same vulnerability?? No way he should have struggled in the least bit.

ALTRUISM

Daps
I'm willing to accept that the Yardrat's technique was far greater than Goku's use. But I found that fight highly pathetic and/or implausible. What ever happened to sensing energy?? Gohan has demonstrated before that he counter enemies w/o seeing where they were coming from. And given how he had to fight blind in the demo for Zeno, this nikka showed up to the REAL tournament with that same vulnerability?? No way he should have struggled in the least bit.

I agree; think this is due to them constantly changing the writer each episode. It's plausible that there's definitely a lack of consistency and communication in the writing staff.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

Yeah that's their cultures technique. But damn dude be struggling with everyone. Kinda makes sense those. Their instant transmission is far advance than goku. Goku Instant transmission basic 101

ALTRUISM

Daps
Cockiness is his weakness. He should of eliminated Goku. ..Jiren fukk around and Goku end up grabbing him in the next fight and do Instant transmission off the arena as last resort.

latest

Is it really? He took out Berserk Kale with the quickness, was gonna eliminate Goku if not for Hit, and successfully took out Hit right afterwards. :patrice:

ALTRUISM

Daps
Yeah that's their cultures technique. But damn dude be struggling with everyone. Kinda makes sense those. Their instant transmission is far advance than goku. Goku Instant transmission basic 101

Yeah, he's only been out of training for fewer years than he was in the 7 year gap between Cell & Buu, yet somehow he's performing worse now than he ever did in the Buu saga. :dahell:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

latest

watch them bull some bullshyt like Jiren transcends instant transmission or some other ass pull

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Is it really? He took out Berserk Kale with the quickness, was gonna eliminate Goku if not for Hit, and successfully took out Hit right afterwards. :patrice:
well considering they are outnumbered. They could easily lose if everyone evaded them till the end :yeshrug:

But they just wanna stand their with their chests up like dumb asses. I don't care about their Pride and Justice bullshyt, I hope they lose. It's always the over cocky ones that get under my skin

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm expecting some bullshyt like this but with Universe 6 Saiyans.
d358c6b61f8b2893ad142191929bf82c77cc6668_hq.jpg
I was going to say the same thing except it wouldn’t make since for the other sayains to give Goku their power because in the end their universe will be erased too..unless a deal is made to use the super dragon balls to wish all of the universes back

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, he's only been out of training for fewer years than he was in the 7 year gap between Cell & Buu, yet somehow he's performing worse now than he ever did in the Buu saga. :dahell:

You see this shyt in DBS. Goku and Vegeta are the only ones powering up but some how everyone else is trash including Gohan. That what I like about One Piece everybody put in work no matter how powerful the enemy is.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
shyt. Gohan struggling with a dude that does instant transmission. How sway?!!! It's like this man gohan quit fighting to work at Home Depot. :gucci:
That was a instant transmission master; maybe Freiza used ultra instinct to counter it......Gohan still a bytch nikka:pacspit:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That fight was less about Gohan and more abouy Frieza being the Goat scumbag :russ::russ::russ:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
That fight was less about Gohan and more abouy Frieza being the Goat scumbag :russ::russ::russ:
Are you sure; its to be determined if frost could give Gohan that work; Frieza sure did offer frost the invitation...Pay attention brehs; Frost identified Gohan as that universe next weakest as he went at he went at Krillin and roshi and Tien was already eliminated at that point.....Gohan is a pure bytch out here

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Are you sure; its to be determined if frost could give Gohan that work; Frieza sure did offer frost the invitation...Pay attention brehs; Frost identified Gohan as that universe next weakest as he went at he went at Krillin and roshi and Tien was already eliminated at that point.....Gohan is a pure bytch out here
Nah Gohan would give him that work and the ONLY time he went full power was fighting Frieza after he realized he was setting Frost up. Frost and Gohan never went at it because the point of the episode was to continue setting up that Frieza is scheming hard on some:sas2::youngsabo:shyt