Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is such a lame character with a trash design, that's possibly too strong. They're going to have to pull something incredible outta their ass when it's time to take him out. It better not be Goku mastering UI in such a short time, either.

IMO either jiren gets DQ'd some how
We get a fusion of vegeta blue and goku blue and maybe the use of ultra instinct again.
We get a fusion of somethings or some ones.
Frieza is plotting something serious.

edit: or we get a dog pile of all of the sayians max power on jiren.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be dope to see a fusion and get gogeta, it would also officially make gogeta canon as well.

Even something between gohan and goku.

I'm not sure if you can fuse with anyone, but a piccolo gohan fuse would be dope....would do much against jiren but still.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be dope to see a fusion and get gogeta, it would also officially make gogeta canon as well.

Even something between gohan and goku.

I'm not sure if you can fuse with anyone, but a piccolo gohan fuse would be dope....would do much against jiren but still.

I believe in order to do the fusion dance you have to do it with someone of similar size and power. The earrings allow pretty much anyone to fuse together.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Are you sure; its to be determined if frost could give Gohan that work; Frieza sure did offer frost the invitation...Pay attention brehs; Frost identified Gohan as that universe next weakest as he went at he went at Krillin and roshi and Tien was already eliminated at that point.....Gohan is a pure bytch out here
most of us already knew that :hula:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
For all you dudes claiming Gohan don't get no shine cuz the fans didn't want him to, watch this.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Only way I see Goku "beating" Jiren is by sacrificing himself. And by that I mean using Instant Transmission and teleporting both of them out of the ring.

But then again, Jiren might decide that he's just so OP that Instant Transmission has no effect on him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I really hope they don’t end up using a fusion technique to beat Jiren, way too anticlimactic and predictable :hhh:

True but Goku beating him seems like a worse option gap seems way too massive to close never has the gap been this big against Goku

Fusion maybe anticlimactic but makes more sense than ultra instinct Goku doing it

Time running out seems dumb

I feel they really fukked up making him this strong cus don’t see how he gets beat tho

Unless jiren wins would be different and does the wishes for other uni to comeback

Best case a warrior strong enough to resist angels or Zeno erasing that person is only thing I can think of

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Seriously tho how does one transcend time, wouldn't that make Jiren an omnipotent being. That's just bullshyt. Makes no fukking sense

To transcend time you have to be like a multidimensional being that surpasses the 3rd dimension. Which is just plain bullshyt