Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Maybe not like exact design and everything but, I always liked the concept of a true form with their tail and fur. Could reintroduce it like Kale and they had a missed opportunity with utilizing Coolers form that design with the mask was tough:whew:

That first Cooler movie is one of my favorite DBZ flicks cuz of that form shyt was so cold when he grew the face mask :banderas:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hoehan struggling with scrubs, getting help from daddy piccolo every five seconds, while vegeta out putting work in constantly. He dont even have to go blue to put stop to the chubby love girls.

I dont fukks with spoilers, but gohan aint never catching up with goku or vegeta. And im not even a vegeta stan cause he takes way too many Ls, but i wouldnt be shocked if he caught up to goku with UI before the end of this tournament, gohan on the other hand, who has unlocked mystic and trained in meditation could hardly get a W against guy that uses only his feet to fight

shyt. Gohan struggling with a dude that does instant transmission. How sway?!!! It's like this man gohan quit fighting to work at Home Depot. :gucci:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is such a lame character with a trash design, that's possibly too strong. They're going to have to pull something incredible outta their ass when it's time to take him out. It better not be Goku mastering UI in such a short time, either.
My guess is he’ll have one major weakness they’ll end up exploiting :mjgrin:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren is such a lame character with a trash design, that's possibly too strong. They're going to have to pull something incredible outta their ass when it's time to take him out. It better not be Goku mastering UI in such a short time, either.
I'm expecting some bullshyt like this but with Universe 6 Saiyans.
d358c6b61f8b2893ad142191929bf82c77cc6668_hq.jpg