Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm starting to think we really will see an out of control/evil Goku. I think Jiren's secret is that he has already attained the ultra instinct, but that it requires a lot of meditation in order for him to control it. Notice that Jiren didn't really want to fight unless he had too, and then when forced to fight, he turned into that unbeatable monster. Also notice that sound effect on Goku's voice when he knee'd Jiren. Goku will turn back to Ultra, but I think he will lose himself in doing so. Frieza will play a part in this too. I think frieza is going to try and control Goku. We will see if that frieza power up comes into play later.

I'm pretty confident that that's what is going to happen. So maybe in the end Goku will turn into the true antagonist of this arc. There will be some strange shyt with Zeno and Grand priest as well.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm starting to think we really will see an out of control/evil Goku. I think Jiren's secret is that he has already attained the ultra instinct, but that it requires a lot of meditation in order for him to control it. Notice that Jiren didn't really want to fight unless he had too, and then when forced to fight, he turned into that unbeatable monster. Also notice that sound effect on Goku's voice when he knee'd Jiren. Goku will turn back to Ultra, but I think he will lose himself in doing so. Frieza will play a part in this too. I think frieza is going to try and control Goku. We will see if that frieza power up comes into play later.

I'm pretty confident that that's what is going to happen. So maybe in the end Goku will turn into the true antagonist of this arc. There will be some strange shyt with Zeno and Grand priest as well.
That sound was actually the roar of the Oozura form added into it

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
That sound was actually the roar of the Oozura form added into it

Like when he fought King Piccolo :ohhh:

giphy.gif