Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What I wanna know is wtf kinda wars produced a beast like jiren. He's reaching superboy prime levels of broken punching through time and space
sX92cYD.gif
I need a episode on him I'm real curious about his background

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like jiren probably got his planet destroyed by the clown dude and wants the super dragon ball to wish his planet\family back.

Probably washed him and he's been ducked off from him every since.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jiren is goat :wow:

He prolly so strong because that clown god been fukking with him ever since he was a shorty :mjlol: :mjcry:

Then jiren hit him with that :ufdup: Belmond I’m beyond u and u still ain’t see my true strength
Cuz jiren wasn’t sweating at all for Goku or hit yet belmond was which says he hasn’t seen his full extent of power
Or it could be he was surprised how strong Goku and hit were but wasn’t worried bout jiren just shock they could make jiren do some kind of effort

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jiren is such a lame character with a trash design, that's possibly too strong. They're going to have to pull something incredible outta their ass when it's time to take him out. It better not be Goku mastering UI in such a short time, either.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is such a lame character with a trash design, that's possibly too strong. They're going to have to pull something incredible outta their ass when it's time to take him out. It better not be Goku mastering UI in such a short time, either.
Wat else its gonna be

Someone is getting a power boost

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Breh you know good and well it's gonna be Goku with a dramatic deathblow.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah seriously. He's probably the most powerful mortal as far as we know but whats with him? He could be from one of those destroyed universes or something. How did he reach Monaka levels of power?
They lucky my boy on that 9-5 responsible shyt and got bills to pay:ufdup:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm just guessing but I have a feeling something is going to go wrong in the tournament.

Whether it be between the Angels and mortals, the Omni-King or the gods I have a feeling they won't be able to finish it because The Grand Preist true intentions will be out before then.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Wat else its gonna be

Someone is getting a power boost

Only thing that makes sense is gogeta since cant use earrings for vegito

Maybe even with ultra instinct fusion so shows how strong he truly is and use him later on super without tournament any other reason besides fusion or angels or grand priest don’t make sense

Also we gotta remember Zeno can erase on point so they gotta use grand priest imo cus he would make sense to where he can resist the erase