Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
The highlighted makes sense seeing as all the Kai's pretty much look the same whereas the Gods of Destruction all look different.

But you take this part about them not needing to train and idk about that.

I mean if the Supreme Kai knew about Buu being released he should've been training his ass off after the first time they got fukked up by him.

Well I did say that 'they don't train rigorously' - implying that they do train (and are strong in their right because of it) - just not as hard since none can reach them.

Buu was a freak occurrence; it's like something going horribly wrong in an otherwise peaceful job. You're likely not prepared for it.

As for why he didn't train for Buu? Maybe there's a limit to how strong they can? their primary role is creation, not fighting so leave it for the GoD.

GoD= God of Destruction, not actual god lol

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Well I did say that 'they don't train rigorously' - implying that they do train (and are strong in their right because of it) - just not as hard since none can reach them.

Buu was a freak occurrence; it's like something going horribly wrong in an otherwise peaceful job. You're likely not prepared for it.

As for why he didn't train for Buu? Maybe there's a limit to how strong they can? their primary role is creation, not fighting so leave it for the GoD.

GoD= God of Destruction, not actual god lol
I just feel like the first interaction with Buu should've had the Supreme Kai preparing for the unknown.

If something went wrong during a peaceful job I'd properly prepare myself for this to never happen again.
Kais utilize magic and energy not combat which is why it was a big deal that Zamaus was so good at fighting.
Was Zamasu being a good fighter something that was mentioned before he went evil?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just feel like the first interaction with Buu should've had the Supreme Kai preparing for the unknown.

If something went wrong during a peaceful job I'd properly prepare myself for this to never happen again.

Was Zamasu being a good fighter something that was mentioned before he went evil?
Yea he was said to be a prodigy by Gowasu which is why it lead to him sparring with Goku. Goku wanted to fight him

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Frieza would put hands feet and tail on Buu yall wildin aint nobody scared of that fat fakkit anymore :camby:

Frieza the 2nd GOAT Z fighter nikka took bytchetas spot :blessed: flexed on hoehan :umad: watch him make it all the way to the end only 2 nikkas seeing the emperor of evil is Goku and Jiren and they most definitely not smarter than the gawd so expect some kinda ring out :demonic:
Yo wish you VeGoata hating phaggot:umad::umad::umad: vegeta would mop the floor of freiza:umad:
Keep trying to discredit the prince
tumblr_nx8o74FE9v1rqe0rbo1_500.gif
:umad::umad:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yea he was said to be a prodigy by Gowasu which is why it lead to him sparring with Goku. Goku wanted to fight him
I just thought about something tho.

The Kais from the 4 quadrants are skilled enough to train martial artists in the other world, but the Supreme Kai himself isn't skilled in martial arts?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Yo wish you VeGoata hating phaggot:umad::umad::umad: vegeta would mop the floor of freiza:umad:
Keep trying to discredit the prince
tumblr_nx8o74FE9v1rqe0rbo1_500.gif
:umad::umad:

Im not even gona post gifs on you breh but u know that lil silly shyt u posted was vegeta taking advantage of gokus sloppy seconds, AND YOUR fakkit PRINCE STILL MANAGED TO GET MURDERED BY LORD FRIEZA AND WHIS HAD TO REVERSE TIME just so goku could teach that lebron hairline bytcheta how to get it done. Lord Frieza Bean Bryant in the gold and purp mastered form with instant transmission will beat the brakes off that maricon bytcheta, lets not even take it back to namek bruh :mjlol::picard:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how yall building up Goku's dismissal at the hands of Jiren, making it sound like son is about to flip his shyt and go temporary villain status in that bytch :mjlol: