Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
London
Honestly I'm glad Buu is out in retrospect. He's too much of an idiot.

Somebody would probably throw a piece of cake or something off the stage and Buu would go after it and get eliminated.

He'd have killed somebody and been disqualified. When Goku told him about the tournament Buu was like ":gladbron:I'm going to kill them all" and Goku had to hit him with the :birdman::ufdup:.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Off topic but:

Can anyone tell me the role the Supreme Kai's and Gods of Destruction actually play in their universe?

Like what exactly is the Supreme Kai's purpose in their universe? What are they responsible for?

Same question for the Gods of Destruction?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Jiren got to be cheating or is something else entirely than just a "grey". He might be wearing some kind of disguise or something. Like the Grey is just a body suit.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Off topic but:

Can anyone tell me the role the Supreme Kai's and Gods of Destruction actually play in their universe?

Like what exactly is the Supreme Kai's purpose in their universe? What are they responsible for?

Kais create Gods of Destruction destroy they represent balance

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Off topic but:

Kais are the gods of creation (planets, galaxies, etc) and Gods of Destruction simply do what's in their title - destroy.

They work together to balance out their specific universe by deciding what should or shouldn't be destroyed or created.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Kais create Gods of Destruction destroy they represent balance
Kais are the gods of creation (planets, galaxies, etc) and Gods of Destruction simply do what's in their title - destroy.

They work together to balance out their specific universe by deciding what should or shouldn't be destroyed or created.
So essentially one is God and one is the Devil?

Is the difference in power levels every explained?

Why would a Kai who creates be so much weaker than a God who destroys?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:

Passive aggressive behaviour, sounds like a Vegeta Stan.

Gohan didn't even do anything and yet dudes trying to clown him
:hhh:

And don't be responding to my posts with spoilers. :stopitslime:
Hoehan struggling with scrubs, getting help from daddy piccolo every five seconds, while vegeta out putting work in constantly. He dont even have to go blue to put stop to the chubby love girls.

I dont fukks with spoilers, but gohan aint never catching up with goku or vegeta. And im not even a vegeta stan cause he takes way too many Ls, but i wouldnt be shocked if he caught up to goku with UI before the end of this tournament, gohan on the other hand, who has unlocked mystic and trained in meditation could hardly get a W against guy that uses only his feet to fight

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
So essentially one is God and one is the Devil?

In biblical terms, I suppose Kais would fit the general description of god or gods in our world.
Gods of Destruction, however, are a bit more complex since they're not essentially evil as the Devil is described in our world.
They're neutral at best.

Is the difference in power levels every explained?

Gods of Destruction were likely once mortals that trained themselves to their status like how Goku & Vegeta have been training themselves.

By default they're generally stronger than any Kai; though that in itself isn't much of a feat since mortals have been known to surpass them as well.

Why would a Kai who creates be so much weaker than a God who destroys?

It's more of an inside job? Not many are even aware of Kais in the first place so they never feel the need to train rigorously as they rarely are in the mortal realm and none can reach them barring other Kais, Angels and/or their God of Destruction.

Gods of Destruction, on the other hand, have to constantly make appearances like how Beerus has done in some instances.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
In biblical terms, I suppose Kais would fit the general description of god or gods in our world.
Gods of Destruction, however, are a bit more complex since they're not essentially evil as the Devil is described in our world. They're neutral at best.

Gods of Destruction were likely once mortals that trained themselves to that status like how Goku & Vegeta have been training themselves.

By default they're generally stronger than any Kai; though that in itself isn't much of a feat since mortals have been known to surpass them as well.

It's more of an inside job I? Not many are even aware of Kais in the first place so they never feel the need to train rigorously as they rarely are in the mortal realm and none can reach them barring other Kais, Angels and/or their God of Destruction.

Gods of Destruction, on the other hand, have to constantly make appearances like how Beerus has done in some instances.
The highlighted makes sense seeing as all the Kai's pretty much look the same whereas the Gods of Destruction all look different.

But you take this part about them not needing to train and idk about that.

I mean if the Supreme Kai knew about Buu being released he should've been training his ass off after the first time they got fukked up by him.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Frieza would put hands feet and tail on Buu yall wildin aint nobody scared of that fat fakkit anymore :camby:

Frieza the 2nd GOAT Z fighter nikka took bytchetas spot :blessed: flexed on hoehan :umad: watch him make it all the way to the end only 2 nikkas seeing the emperor of evil is Goku and Jiren and they most definitely not smarter than the gawd so expect some kinda ring out :demonic:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The highlighted makes sense seeing as all the Kai's pretty much look the same whereas the Gods of Destruction all look different.

But you take this part about them not needing to train and idk about that.

I mean if the Supreme Kai knew about Buu being released he should've been training his ass off after the first time they got fukked up by him.
Kais utilize magic and energy not combat which is why it was a big deal that Zamaus was so good at fighting.