Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
They're gonna do some shyt like Frieza gave Goku some roofied energy. "Ohohoho Cacarot i spiked your energy :shaq:"
El4ozZi.gif
:ohlawd:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Has Goku ever been disrespected this bad before? :wow:

I mean Goku has had all kinds of enemies wanting to kill him for various reasons or wanting to fight him because of his reputation, but this is the first time I can ever remember somebody telling Goku "Sorry, but I don't find you strong enough to be worth my time :ehh: ".

This is somebody who's so strong that gods have searched him out for a fight, and now this guy comes along and pretty much tells Goku he isn't strong enough to be worth his attention.

Goku's had a lot of people who hate him, but nobody that's ignored him because he wasn't strong enough. Dude has to feel some type of way about that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

I mean Goku has had all kinds of enemies wanting to kill him for various reasons or wanting to fight him because of his reputation, but this is the first time I can ever remember somebody telling Goku "Sorry, but I don't find you strong enough to be worth my time :ehh: ".

This is somebody who's so strong that gods have searched him out for a fight, and now this guy comes along and pretty much tells Goku he isn't strong enough to be worth his attention.

Goku's had a lot of people who hate him, but nobody that's ignored him because he wasn't strong enough. Dude has to feel some type of way about that.
I mean broly beat him in ways that would have akira toriyama revising saiyan physiology for decades but ignore? Nah

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Other saiyans upon first meeting like Vegeta, nappa and raditz, but to legit think he's not worthy of his time...? Unprecedented

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Which is why I'm saying Vegeta's Pride ain't even ready for that type of humiliation.

Goku has never flat out disrespected Vegeta's whole existence the way Jiren did to Goku.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And Gohan :lolbron:

Most pointless member on the team is def Tien. Should've just had Cell or Buu take his spot. :yeshrug:

Honestly I'm glad Buu is out in retrospect. He's too much of an idiot.

Somebody would probably throw a piece of cake or something off the stage and Buu would go after it and get eliminated.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Did you forget Krillin is on the team?

Buu was supposed to be there but his fatass fell asleep

Krillin had the better recruitment episode (squaring off against SSB aside) and overall contributed more to the team than Tien did (though that in itself isn't saying much).

Plus personally, I just don't give a damn about Tien. :pachaha:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Honestly I'm glad Buu is out in retrospect. He's too much of an idiot.

Somebody would probably throw a piece of cake or something off the stage and Buu would go after it and get eliminated.

I just wanted to see Slim Buu in action, breh. :mjcry:

5d927b28915a582cdfa109244a73ad91e704f1bc_hq.gif

Imagine Frieza reaction to realize that that's the Majin Buu his father warned him about :mjlol: