Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hit got bodied:russ:

Whole episode Jiren had me like:wow:

His weaving when Hit was trying to punch him was like Mayweather himself. And then the blast at the end with the pose:takedat:

About Jiren's meditation, he's getting stronger the longer he remains in that position. If we remember Piccolo doing the same thing here
He only gets stronger.

We were Introduced to Jiren while he meditated. Not only is he getting stronger he is analyzing the way he moved, the way his opponents fought against him and any openings they had against him.

He's correcting all of that.

Look at the intro of Super of Gohan in the same lotus meditation until he finally powers up
AdxUGOh.gif

The very stance he had to remain in until the old Kai unlocked his power.
oldkaiandgohan.png
9cb93772531d44c2867560e27a055830bd090914_hq.gif
:picard:
Good throwback, once again.

Exactly where I've been going with as fsr as the meditating is concerned :ehh:I also think Jiren may have used a bit more energy than he anticipated and is probably taking this as a time to recover. He's been by far the freshest fighter in the T.O.P but, has fought in back to back fights against Full powered SSBKKx20Goku +new technique/form and Full powered Hit so he's just NOW taking a breather :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Toriyama said Goku was at 6 and Beerus was at 10 where would jiren be at?

It's hard to say. Feats put Jiren on a different level but Beerus hasn't really tried that hard.

I think Jiren is probably stronger in pure stats but Beerus is more skilled and has "God Energy" plus "Destruction".

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wishing Hit did some ultimate after image technique and he still in the tournament..

Hitto :mjcry:
It would've been nice if Goku was able to IT Hit and pay him back so he'd still be there:to:You could write Hit out as recovering like Kale and Caulifa were after all their fights. Jiren could've still used gone Prif X mode abd Goku still would've been disregarded:mjlol:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
More powerful than TIME?!

fukk? :wtf::mindblown::wtf:

We on cosmic Marvel levels right now. This is bullshyt. Clown God is cheating :pacspit:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was nice to see Champa somewhat proud of Hit after he was eliminated :mjcry:

I wasn't expecting they would change the sky color when half the time had passed. Good idea.

I'll admit it. This was the first episode where I liked Jiren. His attitude of going back to meditate after his job was done was badass. Finally some personality but also, I would like to think Hit actually hurt Jiren on his chest which forced him to back to meditate and had Toppo surprise that Hit might able keep up against Jiren.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They did the right thing for bringing Freiza back. Some people said Cell would be perfect for this.. :hhh:.
Not gonna lie, I was in that very same camp. Would still love to see Cell. Thing is, Frieza has been in so many appearances since Namek they never got his character right.

If you write the character well they fit. Cell could easily have been on Frieza's level, he barely had to train and has Saiyan cells?
:shaq:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Jiren vs One Punch Man, who y'all talking brehs :mjgrin:

I like that he is meditating tho, gonna fukk around and get stronger before him and gokus next fight. Speaking of which, Goku need to be figuring out the UI form while he has the time.

I expect to see the last two namekians fuse, but piccolo will still have an advantage. I'm starting to get tired of how shook gohan constantly is. Let's just put him out his misery already tori, His potential is expired.

The theory that jiren is getting his power from their god of destruction makes some sense. He did pop into his head before the fight with Goku, not to mention rumors of whose more powerful. There was probably some deal made between them to exchange powers. Speaking of uni 11, it seems advance enough that the god of destruction ain't out blowing up planets, he's just using this police force to do the work.

:hhh:

Passive aggressive behaviour, sounds like a Vegeta Stan.

Gohan didn't even do anything and yet dudes trying to clown him
:hhh:

And don't be responding to my posts with spoilers. :stopitslime: