Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
That rubbish shyt was cold. But you gotta remember that Jiren is apart of super hero team lol.
Oh yeah, whenever I see Jiren and his squad with their costumes, im always reminded that they're "Heroes of Justice" :mjlol:. Its just the situation made that for that "rubbish" comment was just so cold blooded. Hit actually asked for help and told his squad to finish the tournament, (since he knew he was done), and he put everything into his final attack. Jiren didnt even give him any praise or credit :wow:.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yea that's getting overlooked Uni 11 are still superheroes Jiren just views this as a mission :mjlol:Told Hit "An assassins pride? Rubbish :hhh:" The blatant dismissal of a mans pride :picard:
Slapped that pride away like
4557011-tumblr_mi55gloz5x1qfewqwo1_400.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hit got bodied:russ:

Whole episode Jiren had me like:wow:

His weaving when Hit was trying to punch him was like Mayweather himself. And then the blast at the end with the pose:takedat:

About Jiren's meditation, he's getting stronger the longer he remains in that position. If we remember Piccolo doing the same thing here
He only gets stronger.

We were Introduced to Jiren while he meditated. Not only is he getting stronger he is analyzing the way he moved, the way his opponents fought against him and any openings they had against him.

He's correcting all of that.

Look at the intro of Super of Gohan in the same lotus meditation until he finally powers up
AdxUGOh.gif

The very stance he had to remain in until the old Kai unlocked his power.
oldkaiandgohan.png
9cb93772531d44c2867560e27a055830bd090914_hq.gif
:picard:
Good throwback, once again.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren vs One Punch Man, who y'all talking brehs :mjgrin:

I like that he is meditating tho, gonna fukk around and get stronger before him and gokus next fight. Speaking of which, Goku need to be figuring out the UI form while he has the time.

I expect to see the last two namekians fuse, but piccolo will still have an advantage. I'm starting to get tired of how shook gohan constantly is. Let's just put him out his misery already tori, His potential is expired.

The theory that jiren is getting his power from their god of destruction makes some sense. He did pop into his head before the fight with Goku, not to mention rumors of whose more powerful. There was probably some deal made between them to exchange powers. Speaking of uni 11, it seems advance enough that the god of destruction ain't out blowing up planets, he's just using this police force to do the work.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just waiting for the reveal that Jiren's power is being channeled from the Demon Realm and Belmond being a demon undercover as a God of Destruction.

Zenos get kidnapped and the Demon's assault the mortal worlds introducing The demon equivalent to The Espada of the DB universe that all the universes have to band together to fight against with U7 leading the way starting an all out conflict between angels,demons and the mortals with god-like potential caught in the middle prompting the new Dragon ball series "DragonBall:Yu" named after Yu Yu Hakusho. The show that should have gotten a reboot instead of this garbage.
:dead: fuk

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I think that person who suggested that Jiren is a parody of Superman or similar super heroes is correct. Kind of like a jab at Western comic book heroes who always end up being more powerful than their foes even if they have to pull powers out their ass.
Sound like Japanese anime.

Especially that "love" dialogue with the other two female characters. Seem like this whole arc is parody of the anime community