Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Jiren is so damn broken. He's not even anime character anymore, he's a god damn comic book character with how overpowerrd he is atm :mjlol:. Also, when Jiren called Hit's pride "rubbish", I went :hhh: at how cold blooded he was

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good episode! There is only so much you can do after the spectacle that was last weeks special, but this episode did what it could to keep the momentum going.

Hit vs Jiren was an entertaining fight. I'm super bummed out that Hit got knocked off of the arena, but it was bound to happen if you're facing Jiren without some miraculous power up. Hit's words to his team and his speech about protecting Universe 6 were touching. Hit proves that even he has more personality than Jiren does. Maybe we'll learn more about the Uni 6 namekians eventually? I continue to be neutral towards the Planet Salad trio. Goku can't help peeking in at multiple angles on the Hit vs Jiren fight.

Tom-Crying-Shed-a-Tear-Bloody-Bruised.gif

Not my HIt breh........Hate it had to be him.

I wonder why didn't Hit tell his kids to knock Jiren off when he had him trapped or maybe he didn't want his spell to be broken

Also in the pre tournament Hit was said to grow stronger the stronger the opponent is so he could've improved time skipped until it overwhelmed Jiren.

Why didn't Goku use IT to save Hit? That isn't flying. Seems like they needed him eliminated in this tournament because of his hax...but this time Jiren pissed Goku off and Goku takes this shyt seriously.

even Freeza admitted he couldn't beat Jiren. Guy's a monster. like :hubie:

"Let me help you and I'm going to give you my engery ":troll: "So you could figure it out how to beat Jiren" :mjpls:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I don't even think female broly a match for him now even with Goku getting that new form... :francis: it's probably gonna be a new character that does some crazy shyt to him exposing his weakness or frieza might pull something off if jiren thinks he's a threat.

Jiren smoked her already while she was in rage form

She could've tried to knock him out while he's frozen in place instead of giving him all that time to recover.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is too powerful to the point that it seems like some foul play is going on. Especially how they keep cutting to the clown god grinning is ass off after every Jiren display.

:mjlol: And those Namekians seem like they're just gonna be more filler opponents. Don't know why it took so long to reveal them.

Think the Namekians are gonna be Piccolo's shining moment before getting bodied.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They really fukked up
So Goku beating him makes no sense cuz power gap way too massive I’m not even sure a serious hurt enough blow makes sense either maybe
Sneak attack don’t make sense since it hit can’t do it who the else can that is good at it and strong enough
If they pull too many fighters left in the ring for a uni and he is only 1 standing tall who wins in a sense but loses due to rules makes it even more dumb cus he should of eleminated people long time ago to prevent the numbers game

Only thing I can think of is
New fighter comes along to interfere but they have to be strong enough to not even get erased from Zeno on top of it
Fusion between Goku and Vegeta bringing in gogeta with ultra instinct I guess would work
Maybe and big maybe Goku does hurt jiren enough and then everybody in tournament shoots a massive ki blast just to eliminate him

Either way they got themselves in a corner to get him to lose

Or shocking he wins it and does the wish of everybody comes back to life in 1 uni maybe himself

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Jiren is so damn broken. He's not even anime character anymore, he's a god damn comic book character with how overpowerrd he is atm :mjlol:. Also, when Jiren called Hit's pride "rubbish", I went :hhh: at how cold blooded he was

That rubbish shyt was cold. But you gotta remember that Jiren is apart of super hero team lol.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit fought surprisingly well. He did much better than SSJB x20 Goku until Jiren showed that he's almost a 4D being that just ignores time.

I'm sad that Hit didn't get a chance to evolve like he's known to do. It's weird but I also really like Jiren's fighting style. He used very efficient movements and likes to fling his opponents around like a wrestler. I like how his build reflects in his fighting style.

I like how he just has an automatic defense aura that kinda dictates if you're a worthy opponent. I'm surprised but he legit looks more impressive than Beerus and that's saying something.