Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
8Ajrr_WO.jpg

tenor.gif

Hit Noooo. He went out hard but he had too much pride right there, should of let the crew help. Jiren continues to impress, this is now 3 Episodes in a row. My Mans straight went into meditation in the middle of the battle, that was hard. Loved the new Namakians. Goku was still looking weak and tired. OMG @ Freeza. Helping out AGAIN. I just don't believe this, he has some ulterior motive but not only did he give power to the Genki Dama but he also help to revive Goku. Overall I liked the Hit V Jiren, Hit did his thing but I don't know if he should of faught him right after Goku, Jiren was really warmed up after that. Overall enjoyed it. But I really felt Hit was going to make it to near the end, this is a Shock Elimination for me. Jiren really got him with that same move he got Kale. Damn.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But seriously, Jiren's pure disrespect for everybody else in the tournament is just :scust:

This man said "These nikkas not worth my time, they ain't even strong enough to wake me up from my nap" while looking Goku in the eye and then proceeds to prove he's right by actually taking a nap. He's not even on that "Worthy opponent" tip, he literally thinks the rest of the fighters there ain't shyt.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I think that person who suggested that Jiren is a parody of Superman or similar super heroes is correct. Kind of like a jab at Western comic book heroes who always end up being more powerful than their foes even if they have to pull powers out their ass.
Goku is the one who pulls powers out of his ass

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Irony of how hit got thrown off was he saved Goku basically the same way in a sense by trying to hit him in his blind spot or his supposedly weakness fighters have when engaging other enemy but jiren didn’t have it resulting jiren not exploding Goku off like hit since he caught hit punch and couldn’t do his normal stanx

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have She-Broly on your team but say you got it yourself brehs.

I don't even think female broly a match for him now even with Goku getting that new form... :francis: it's probably gonna be a new character that does some crazy shyt to him exposing his weakness or frieza might pull something off if jiren thinks he's a threat.