Reppin
Toronto
I've dealt with all the good warriors, so I'mma meditate. Do you brehs. - Jiren

tumblr_ns94bcBpY91uwsm3qo1_400.gif

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just waiting for the reveal that Jiren's power is being channeled from the Demon Realm and Belmond being a demon undercover as a God of Destruction.

Zenos get kidnapped and the Demon's assault the mortal worlds introducing The demon equivalent to The Espada of the DB universe that all the universes have to band together to fight against with U7 leading the way starting an all out conflict between angels,demons and the mortals with god-like potential caught in the middle prompting the new Dragon ball series "DragonBall:Yu" named after Yu Yu Hakusho. The show that should have gotten a reboot instead of this garbage.

:francis: Negged

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Just waiting for the reveal that Jiren's power is being channeled from the Demon Realm and Belmond being a demon undercover as a God of Destruction.

Zenos get kidnapped and the Demon's assault the mortal worlds introducing The demon equivalent to The Espada of the DB universe that all the universes have to band together to fight against with U7 leading the way starting an all out conflict between angels,demons and the mortals with god-like potential caught in the middle prompting the new Dragon ball series "DragonBall:Yu" named after Yu Yu Hakusho. The show that should have gotten a reboot instead of this garbage.
see you next week

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jiren disrespecting Vegeta with that indirect diss:dahell:

"The warriors im needed for are already gone":rudy:

When Vegeta finally gives this fool the beats:ahh:
When's the last time Vegeta gave anybody noteworthy the beats? Android 19? :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
We all knew hit was gonna lose. Im glad it was at least respectable

Goku gotta beat this fukker before its all said and done. I dont want universe 7 winning on having the most people left.

I wanna see this b*stard sitting next to joker god cause goku got em outta there
respectable? shyt was rushed nonsense they didn't even give Hit's his own exit animation :heh:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
When hit hit him with the time freeze, he shouldve just told the dollar store sayiins he roll with to destroy the edge of land Jiran was standing on, to let that nikka fall off.
Plot

giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This chick Ribrianne refuses to get eliminated no matter who she goes up against. The Androids, Goku, Vegeta, etc. and she's still in.

She might be the biggest overperformer so far. It'd be the biggest troll ever if she won. :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Hit talking about "doing his job" at the end of last week's special, I was hoping to see him go all out and use his killing techniques even if it caused him to be DQ'ed. Expected that hit would try his kill moves and that they would fail, showing how OD strong jiren is. Instead we got jiren overpowering time itself, so same damn result anyways. Disappointing to see Hit go out this early but the story has been coming along nicely, legit don't know what to expect next