Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nah you know what this shyt reminds me of, y'all remember on namek when he dismissed frieza saying your not even worth fighting anymore I'm going home and frieza had a spaz out moment over that...:heh::mjlol: same shyt Goku was like...:mjcry: I'm still a contender gawddamit

ReasonableMatic

Daps
AYOOO!!! Jiren hit Hitto with that classic Head Ice quotable :banderas:

Now pardon my back, strut my shoulders..
BLATANT disrespect that I does to doulja's!!
- Jiren

giphy.gif

NvsWTUZ.gif

Jiren deadass took it back to them SMACKDVD days :wow:
shout out to my battlerap nikkas :salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Jiren is BROKEN

The universes need to see about getting him patched out the game bruh seriously.

This nikka went into sleep mode mid tournament :dead::dead::dead:

nikkas need to email Capcom or somebody

Jiren mad arrogant for that. Vegeta got nothing on him attitude wise :dead:

Went straight into hibernation mode when the tournament is halfway over cause "no one is worthy" :mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Goku in them rocks was like nikkas in them old Kimbo Slice street fight vids when they get hit too hard now they taking a 15 minute knee:mjlol:

"Ay man wassup? You done?:dahell: We ain't finna be out here all day bruh you good? Let's go nikka :damn:"

Goku was in them rocks really considering being a family man:dead:

"Man farming ain't even that bad bro:francis:.....driving a tractor was kinda fun anyway :ehh:.........I do need to start spending more time with Goten he reaching that critical age......Man imma just go to school like Chi Chi been asking me too:francis:...."
:russ:exacto my nikka.

Daps
Reppin
London
I think that person who suggested that Jiren is a parody of Superman or similar super heroes is correct. Kind of like a jab at Western comic book heroes who always end up being more powerful than their foes even if they have to pull powers out their ass.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I don't think Jiren is the true antagonist of this arc. The true antagonist hasn't revealed himself yet. Jiren can actually be looked at as the hero of this arc.
You saying the Grand Priest is the enemy of this arc.

King

Daps
Goku in them rocks was like nikkas in them old Kimbo Slice street fight vids when they get hit too hard now they taking a 15 minute knee:mjlol:

"Ay man wassup? You done?:dahell: We ain't finna be out here all day bruh you good? Let's go nikka :damn:"

Goku was in them rocks really considering being a family man:dead:

"Man farming ain't even that bad bro:francis:.....driving a tractor was kinda fun anyway :ehh:.........I do need to start spending more time with Goten he reaching that critical age......Man imma just go to school like Chi Chi been asking me too:francis:...."

The first nikka with the fro is goku and the bald nikka with the mustache is Hit :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think that person who suggested that Jiren is a parody of Superman or similar super heroes is correct. Kind of like a jab at Western comic book heroes who always end up being more powerful than their foes even if they have to pull powers out their ass.
ON POINT!

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You saying the Grand Priest is the enemy of this arc.
I mean it's pretty obvious that the participants of the Tournament are doing so to survive so to really call any of them the enemy is most likely wrong.

Jiren isn't really an enemy in the same way that Hit was never really an enemy.

Just someone who Goku has faced during a tournament that made him challenge his own strength

We've seen enough hints throughout this arc to see that the Grand Preist does have hidden motives nobody knows about yet.

I feel like it could be the Grand Preist, Freiza, Gods of Destructions from the universes that won't be destroyed, the Angels, etc.

There's so many different ways this thing could go but I don't think Jiren is the true enemy either.

King

Daps
I mean it's pretty obvious that the participants of the Tournament are doing so to survive so to really call any of them the enemy is most likely wrong.

Jiren isn't really an enemy in the same way that Hit was never really an enemy.

Just someone who Goku has faced during a tournament that made him challenge his own strength

We've seen enough hints throughout this arc to see that the Grand Preist does have hidden motives nobody knows about yet.

I feel like it could be the Grand Preist, Freiza, Gods of Destructions from the universes that won't be destroyed, the Angels, etc.

There's so many different ways this thing could go but I don't think Jiren is the true enemy either.
I know, I was just tryna move into what I believe will be the outcome of the arc with what information we have.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
With Jiren being so OP, the show doesn't even make sense anymore. Why is he meditating? His universe only has 3 people left. The rabbit guy's energy is low, and Toppo isn't nearly strong enough to beat Frieza, Gohan, Android 18 and Vegeta by himself. The tournament isn't decided by who's the strongest but by who's left standing. What sense does it make for your strongest dude to rest, when your universe is losing? Jiren could easily end the tournament if he wanted to. Bizarre...
tenor.gif
:camby: