Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku in them rocks was like nikkas in them old Kimbo Slice street fight vids when they get hit too hard now they taking a 15 minute knee:mjlol:

"Ay man wassup? You done?:dahell: We ain't finna be out here all day bruh you good? Let's go nikka :damn:"

Goku was in them rocks really considering being a family man:dead:

"Man farming ain't even that bad bro:francis:.....driving a tractor was kinda fun anyway :ehh:.........I do need to start spending more time with Goten he reaching that critical age......Man imma just go to school like Chi Chi been asking me too:francis:...."

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Goku in them rocks was like nikkas in them old Kimbo Slice street fight vids when they get hit too hard now they taking a 15 minute knee:mjlol:

"Ay man wassup? You done? We ain't finna be out here all day bruh you good? Let's go nikka :damn:"

"Man farming ain't even that bad bro:francis:.....driving a tractor was kinda fun anyway :ehh:.........I do need to start spending more time with Goten he reaching that critical age......Man imma just go to school like Chi Chi been asking me too:francis:...."
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Cabba a dollar store sayin but don't disrespect the legendary super sayin like that

:camby: The OGs know who the true Legendary sajin is, thats Broly
dwRUk2Q.gif

, fukk that fan service girly bullshyt we seeing right now

yyy

All Star
Daps
With Jiren being so OP, the show doesn't even make sense anymore. Why is he meditating? His universe only has 3 people left. The rabbit guy's energy is low, and Toppo isn't nearly strong enough to beat Frieza, Gohan, Android 18 and Vegeta by himself. The tournament isn't decided by who's the strongest but by who's left standing. What sense does it make for your strongest dude to rest, when your universe is losing? Jiren could easily end the tournament if he wanted to. Bizarre...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I think everyone forgets that Jiren's extraordinary sense of awareness and strength is way beyond what anyone could've prepared for (given they only had a few hours to even get members and such).

Jiren even used his eyes to create a force field of all things against Hit's last ditch effort attack - Hit already knew this and essentially was like 'fukk it' and sent the Saiyans away knowing their attacks would be meaningless like his (later) attempted one was. Some may think Hit is dumb for his decision, but let's realize he was up against a guy that was able to overpower "time" and block attacks mid-dimension. :pachaha:

But dude Jiren is dope to me. He's the ultimate cheat code-final boss-ivan drago-monsterly booked anime character come to life. He's no-nonense, yet validly arrogant enough to the point that he deems everyone else not worthy of his time. Thing is, he arguably can't even be considered arrogant since he's consistently backed it up so far - showing real confidence in his ability (and conquering of his weaknesses) as opposed to past DB antagonists who normally just brag it up.

There's also still an air of mystery to him as well so I'm keen to see what his deal is.
I don't think Jiren is the true antagonist of this arc. The true antagonist hasn't revealed himself yet. Jiren can actually be looked at as the hero of this arc.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just waiting for the reveal that Jiren's power is being channeled from the Demon Realm and Belmond being a demon undercover as a God of Destruction.

Zenos get kidnapped and the Demon's assault the mortal worlds introducing The demon equivalent to The Espada of the DB universe that all the universes have to band together to fight against with U7 leading the way starting an all out conflict between angels,demons and the mortals with god-like potential caught in the middle prompting the new Dragon ball series "DragonBall:Yu" named after Yu Yu Hakusho. The show that should have gotten a reboot instead of this garbage.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
HIT YOU STUPID ASS NIKKA:mindblown::aicmon::why::gucci::dahell:

WHY SEND THE SAIYANS AWAY WHEN YOU HAD JIREN FROZEN????:mindblown:

THEY COULD'VE PUSHED HIM OFF FOR YOU DUMB ASS NIKKA:mindblown::beli::martin:
This nikka really thought he could freeze Jiren while the great value Saiyans eliminated everybody else :russ:
Had this nikka Goku hiding in the rocks watching like Gohan and Krillin back on namek:mjlol:

"Lower your power level so them nikkas don't know we here"

:mjlol:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

"Ay man wassup? You done?:dahell: We ain't finna be out here all day bruh you good? Let's go nikka :damn:"

:russ: