Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ReasonableMatic

Daps
22459089_557533447925052_4083849782973127338_o.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Piccolo stronger than gohan though.....:heh:
Yeah I know, but we’re talking Gohan though. He’s got that fan service plot armor going for him
I heard a rumor they're aiming for 800 episode. If thy just keep having villains be stronger than it will be a bad look. They need to let these new carachters have spin off sagas. I would love to see a saga where someone similar to Babadi in uni 6 gets control of Kale and try to take over the universe. They literally can do a whole saga with the main caracthers having minor roles.
I got a feeling one of the upcoming arcs involves either that head angel for Zen Oh is actually a villain with sinister motives or the other Zen Oh from the alternate dimension that Goku brought is actually evil. Plus keep in mind earlier in the series they mentioned Buu has been reincarnated and is now a kid. That arc in itself can potentially be :damn: :wow:
Hit is my favorite character in Super but I have accepted that Toei Animation about to have him job to Jiren :damn:
Y’all are underestimating my boy Hit. Remember before Goku got that temporary ultra instinct power up he was landing direct blows to Jiren and dude just stood there like it was nothing. In the preview for episode 111 it looks like Hit is at least putting up somewhat of a fight against Jiren.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yeah I know, but we’re talking Gohan though. He’s got that fan service plot armor going for him

I got a feeling one of the upcoming arcs involves either that head angel for Zen Oh is actually a villain with sinister motives or the other Zen Oh from the alternate dimension that Goku brought is actually evil. Plus keep in mind earlier in the series they mentioned Buu has been reincarnated and is now a kid. That arc in itself can potentially be :damn: :wow:
The uub arc is definitely goin to happen. They wouldn't have bought him up if it wasn't. I too am hoping that one of the zeno or the grand priest is evil

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
So, do we find out if Hit is the Rock Lee of the DBS series with mad technique over powers/abilities? :patrice:

CUZ THAT shyt BEEN GOT HIM THE BIG PIECE OF CHICKEN FOR A MINUTE :damn:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So, do we find out if Hit is the Rock Lee of the DBS series with mad technique over powers/abilities? :patrice:

CUZ THAT shyt BEEN GOT HIM THE BIG PIECE OF CHICKEN FOR A MINUTE :damn:

Think about that shyt for a minute, him possibly being Lee/Gai like with his techniques. Dude is probably the most dangerous person in the tournament of everybody we know about (Next to Jiren) because if you don't put him away with the quickness, he adapts to everything you do. It's not that he's getting more powerful, it's that he's studying your style and breaking down the smallest of movements you make up close on the fly and getting better as the fight goes on.

And he lowkey had the strongest (known) character in the tournament shook from just getting involved in his fight. :merchant:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant believe they made this 1960s Alien on roids the most powerful being in every universe.

shyts has gotten beyond ridiculous because when Goku inevitably defeats him.. the next Villain is gonna be even more powerful than Jiren :snoop:

What a joke this show has become
There are other universes its just these 14 that are on the chopping block because their weak. The ones not mentioned have a healthy power level or w/e

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
the kaioshins are overseers of the universe. U7 has by far the worse kaioshin he's a joke.

Plus i think the whole 4 kaioshin thing got retconned. remember north south east and west kaioshin. That got retconned. They need to let old kaioshin get his job back
the did a whole family tree on how it works in battle of gods
and also..... i believe the 4 kais were only in filler

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The uub arc is definitely goin to happen. They wouldn't have bought him up if it wasn't. I too am hoping that one of the zeno or the grand priest is evil
Definitely not; they just mentioned him to reconnect to the original Z story to stop bytching from fans; but they will likely rewrite at the end of z; if there is a Uub story it'll involve trunks and Goten....But now they have Universes, Angels, and G.OD. to worry about so fukk a uub and fukk a buu while where at it

SN:Toriyama deleting Buu from this tournament is his way, deleting Buu/Uub from the remaining series its obviously a idea he regrets or didnt like.

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Fans bytching is the reason why the Buu saga was so bad.

Everything was set for Gohan to take over. Love interest, previous generation dead (Vegeta, Kakarot) new gen training (Goten, Trunks)

Mass destruction and loved ones all dead for Gohan to defeat Buu.

All ruined because of complaints.

The whole Buu saga felt weird because they were reliving Dragonball through Gohan with a mix of insane plots and action of Cell saga. Execution was all over the place.

Now we have this tournament to correct that...
:francis:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Fans bytching is the reason why the Buu saga was so bad.

Everything was set for Gohan to take over. Love interest, previous generation dead (Vegeta, Kakarot) new gen training (Goten, Trunks)

Mass destruction and loved ones all dead for Gohan to defeat Buu.

All ruined because of complaints.

The whole Buu saga felt weird because they were reliving Dragonball through Gohan with a mix of insane plots and action of Cell saga. Execution was all over the place.

Now we have this tournament to correct that...
:francis:
Man can y'all nikkas stop pushing this shyt? How many times have I had to debunk the whole "Fans complaining put Goku back in the top spot" shyt on this damn board:what:. This needs to be stickied:

Interviewer: And then the Cell arc ended. Did you think that everyone felt you would put Gohan into the leading role?

Akira Toriyama: I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.

Just like that DB was supposed to end at Frieza shyt, it's one of those unsubstantiated rumors that's been circling around so much that people assume it's true. Only time Toriyama's mentioned being influenced by fans was keeping Vegeta around.

Hell, at the beginning of the Buu saga Gohan was actually at the top of the fan popularity polls ahead of Goku!

Last edited: