Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
When goku went ssb and that music kicked in :wow:

The desperation in the music felt like some final boss in a jrpg type shyt :wow:

When goku came back tho:whew:

Lowkey tho @Malik1time, vegeta mave have already started scratching the surface of Ultra Instinct:sas2:

INSTINCTIVELY dodging ribrianne :sas1:

The dangly arm limp stance goku used vs jiren was already used by vegeta against hit and black :sas2:
Beat believe VeGoata is already close to ultra instinct:sas2: why else would he be so calm when he saw CACorot transform:sas2: but these vegeta hating phaggots don't wanna hear it:sas2:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Besides vegeta turned ss1 and went after hit bytch ass twice...Why not go blue vs a dude who murked his blue....Goes to show vegeta is Immensely stronger since, and maybe hiding something himself

Nah Vegeta been a dumbass. He's the opposite of Goathan where instead of guarding and figuring out his opponent he wakes up with a strategy after his beating.

By then his opponent is done. Look what Frost did to his ass.

Vegeta been watching too many Rocky movies.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Pretend vegtea hasn't been stronger 80% of super brehs...including black:pacspit:

When you got Ed Michigan co-signing you, you may want to rethink some things.

:umad:

Godhan been saving that Vegeta family. Trunks looks up to Gohan in both timelines, Trunks looks over Vegeta

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Hit is my favorite character in Super but I have accepted that Toei Animation about to have him job to Jiren :damn:
He getting hits breh... I see goku fukkboys trying to trying to couple goku beats with hits, nah son, hit has fight, goku caught that work:mjgrin:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
When goku went ssb and that music kicked in :wow:

The desperation in the music felt like some final boss in a jrpg type shyt :wow:

When goku came back tho:whew:

Lowkey tho @Malik1time, vegeta mave have already started scratching the surface of Ultra Instinct:sas2:

INSTINCTIVELY dodging ribrianne :sas1:

The dangly arm limp stance goku used vs jiren was already used by vegeta against hit and black :sas2:

tenor.gif

:sas2:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how someone like Vegeta can have stans. Dude is a perpetual runner up and seemingly always gets Goku's sloppy seconds when it comes to techniques. Couldn't get SSJ3, had to get his wife to help him achieve SSJ4, and is now reduced to asking Goku how to activate techniques. That scene alone should tell any Vegeta stan that he has nothing of any significance up his sleeve. This is why Goku gets the main stage, and he's struggling with some fat broad.

I'll say this, Vegeta is more sympathetic in Super than he was in Z. In Super Goku be doing him dirty. Barging in on his training sessions, keeping shyt from him, using him get a better look at other fighters techniques, straight up stole what should have been a W for Vegeta against Frieza from him.

If Vegeta finally gets another power boost the first thing he should do is whoop Goku's ass.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nah Vegeta been a dumbass. He's the opposite of Goathan where instead of guarding and figuring out his opponent he wakes up with a strategy after his beating.

By then his opponent is done. Look what Frost did to his ass.

Vegeta been watching too many Rocky movies.
Flabhan stans i swear:mjlol::mjlol: