Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Vegeta got a trick up his sleave don't fret

Whis told goku he might of should of had been training with his rival vegeta, once vegeta got out the chamber

When about to run that fade with hit he told goku don't waste your energy, as if hit would have worked goku, implying he maybe stronger and look at goku as a Lil nikka

He ate a mafuba unfazed and didn't come out like he got the ass whooping of his life like frost or the immortal zamasu

He didn't get upset when goku transformed, just what was that, we'll talk about this later.... As if he has reached the form briefly but didn't understand the transformation...but may give it a shot and see goku synopsis later in the tourney

My guess is Vegeta has the form, and he'll master it without the heat drawback of goku's, now that he analyzed its flaws
Vegeta always did physical training, I think that's part of the reason he was always BEHIND Goku
But remember when Whis told vegeta that if he focused on his Ki he could surpass Goku..

Fast Forward, Goku got Ultra Instinct.

But let's not skip over the fact Vegeta did this TOO vs Ribrianne when she did the roll move
cvQlhL.gif
And he said "my body dodged instinctively"

Plus if we go back to him training, he would always be steaming when he would come back from training but peep the LAST time he came out of the Hyerbolic Time Chamber

His body was in a relaxed cool state (As Whis told him to focus on his Ki)

He's always trained out of selfishness and wanting to be better than Goku out of ego
But now with his family on the line and him being a family man (Vegeta has had massive character development) shyt different for son now

His fighting spirt should be a lot more like Goku who always fought for others

Even when Goku reached UI, Vegeta was more curious than shook.
Like he had already achieved that state, or at least knew he could reach it as well.

I'm 90% sure Vegeta got a transformation up his sleeve

We'll see tho..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
no logical explanation for how goku will beat jiren :francis:
they are slowly turning frieza into a good guy:francis:
You haven't been paying attention brotha Frieza has been scheming since he saw the Zenos and mentally gave them the:ufdup:He's been plotting since then and it was straight up pointed how his reaction to seeing the gods bug out over UI by Goku. He's been :youngsabo:for a few episodes now guarantee you if there is anything that upsets this tournament it's him on some "It's time:demonic:"

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You haven't been paying attention brotha Frieza has been scheming since he saw the Zenos and mentally gave them the:ufdup:He's been plotting since then and it was straight up pointed how his reaction to seeing the gods bug out over UI by Goku. He's been :youngsabo:for a few episodes now guarantee you if there is anything that upsets this tournament it's him on some "It's time:demonic:"
Nikka ate a sidra death ball n nikkas think he concerned with goku.....:heh:

Can't wait til that boy turns demonic:demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why can't Vegeta ever win the first time?
See I tried to not respond to this bullshyt but my tabs brought me back here, who the fukk has goku beat in super besides that teddy bear n some fukking wolves

He caught work from beerus, golden frieza, frost, hit, needed help vs copy vegeta, black, kale, Jiren, with more ass whoopings pending

What fights have goku really won on super, fakkit:mjgrin:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Toriyama hates Vegeta and doesn't understand why he has such a big following:snoop:

I think I seen he never intending him to be a mainstay

Can't deny the goat that is Vegeta:blessed:
Y'all nikkas stay with this "Toriyama hates so and so" shyt. You know why Vegeta fans love Vegeta? Because of the way Toriyama wrote him:snoop:nikkas act like these aren't scribbles on a piece of paper and they have minds of their own. If not for Toriyama, Vegeta would've been Raditz 2.0:camby:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
no logical explanation for how goku will beat jiren :francis:
they are slowly turning frieza into a good guy:francis:
You are stupid please dont watch

Freeza needs to work together or get erased it isnt about good or bad. Its call survival fakkit.

Jiren does have a weakness fool. I wont spoil it just wait and see..

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas stay with this "Toriyama hates so and so" shyt. You know why Vegeta fans love Vegeta? Because of the way Toriyama wrote him:snoop:nikkas act like these aren't scribbles on a piece of paper and they have minds of their own. If not for Toriyama, Vegeta would've been Raditz 2.0:camby:
This the arc aint even over and brehs crying and vegoata will get some shine if u look up the spoiler scans...

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
See I tried to not respond to this bullshyt but my tabs brought me back here, who the fukk has goku beat in super besides that teddy bear n some fukking wolves

He caught work from beerus, golden frieza, frost, hit, needed help vs copy vegeta, black, kale, Jiren, with more ass whoopings pending

What fights have goku really won on super, fakkit:mjgrin:
This

super is actually doing goku dirty. Trunks got the last arc kill then omni king cam in. He got washed by beerus just winning his respect. Goku got lucky vegoata was thr to help his ass with freiza because he was playing around too much. Dbz super is unpredictable at best and goku isnt winning every battle for sure and i like that he has room for improvement

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

He limits Vegeta because he doesn't like the character.. he's said it himself

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Vegeta always did physical training, I think that's part of the reason he was always BEHIND Goku
But remember when Whis told vegeta that if he focused on his Ki he could surpass Goku..

Fast Forward, Goku got Ultra Instinct.

But let's not skip over the fact Vegeta did this TOO vs Ribrianne when she did the roll move
cvQlhL.gif
And he said "my body dodged instinctively"

Plus if we go back to him training, he would always be steaming when he would come back from training but peep the LAST time he came out of the Hyerbolic Time Chamber

His body was in a relaxed cool state (As Whis told him to focus on his Ki)

He's always trained out of selfishness and wanting to be better than Goku out of ego
But now with his family on the line and him being a family man (Vegeta has had massive character development) shyt different for son now

His fighting spirt should be a lot more like Goku who always fought for others

Even when Goku reached UI, Vegeta was more curious than shook.
Like he had already achieved that state, or at least knew he could reach it as well.

I'm 90% sure Vegeta got a transformation up his sleeve

We'll see tho..

he can get ultra instinct too

whis wouldnt train him or goku if they didnt have the potential