Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I heard a rumor they're aiming for 800 episode. If thy just keep having villains be stronger than it will be a bad look. They need to let these new carachters have spin off sagas. I would love to see a saga where someone similar to Babadi in uni 6 gets control of Kale and try to take over the universe. They literally can do a whole saga with the main caracthers having minor roles.
:dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

giphy.gif

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I heard a rumor they're aiming for 800 episode. If thy just keep having villains be stronger than it will be a bad look. They need to let these new carachters have spin off sagas. I would love to see a saga where someone similar to Babadi in uni 6 gets control of Kale and try to take over the universe. They literally can do a whole saga with the main caracthers having minor roles.
:ehh: not a bad idea actually. all these new characters can have side stories between now and then without the inevitable "he's the strongest we've ever seen" villains appearing every arc. Thanks for the reply, boss :salute:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
kobe-laugh.gif

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
And yall would give Hoku some power.....Vegeta asked a simple question, I guess cacarot got tired of Vegeta surpassing him.....

Yall fakkits the same type of nikkas that give girls free gassss, and get no asss:pacspit:
Vegeta stans are scum, plain and simple.

Is he a warrior or a bytch?

He wants to surpass Goatku but is always asking for his notes

:camby:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vegeta stans are scum, plain and simple.

Is he a warrior or a bytch?

He wants to surpass Goatku but is always asking for his notes

:camby:
And your a full blown CACorot stan phaggot:umad::camby: and what notes bytch:umad:? VeGoata doesn't have the luxury of stealing techniques from other people for himself:umad: take away kao ken and tell me whose stronger:umad: you clown:umad: vegeta has been doing everything himself. but i bet your a Flabhan stan:rudy:

player611

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how someone like Vegeta can have stans. Dude is a perpetual runner up and seemingly always gets Goku's sloppy seconds when it comes to techniques. Couldn't get SSJ3, had to get his wife to help him achieve SSJ4, and is now reduced to asking Goku how to activate techniques. That scene alone should tell any Vegeta stan that he has nothing of any significance up his sleeve. This is why Goku gets the main stage, and he's struggling with some fat broad.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
When goku went ssb and that music kicked in :wow:

The desperation in the music felt like some final boss in a jrpg type shyt :wow:

When goku came back tho:whew:

Lowkey tho @Malik1time, vegeta mave have already started scratching the surface of Ultra Instinct:sas2:

INSTINCTIVELY dodging ribrianne :sas1:

The dangly arm limp stance goku used vs jiren was already used by vegeta against hit and black :sas2: