Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yall would give Hoku some power.....Vegeta asked a simple question, I guess cacarot got tired of Vegeta surpassing him.....

Yall fakkits the same type of nikkas that give girls free gassss, and get no asss:pacspit:
:dahell:

giphy.gif

i have no idea what yall trying to say lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about that shyt for a minute, him possibly being Lee/Gai like with his techniques. Dude is probably the most dangerous person in the tournament of everybody we know about (Next to Jiren) because if you don't put him away with the quickness, he adapts to everything you do. It's not that he's getting more powerful, it's that he's studying your style and breaking down the smallest of movements you make up close on the fly and getting better as the fight goes on.

And he lowkey had the strongest (known) character in the tournament shook from just getting involved in his fight. :merchant:

jiren wasnt shook, he just wanted to know what was up....which was a cool moment cause they made it show jiren wasnt just sitting back chillin in the tourney so far, that he was observing the cats he thought would be potentially good opponents.....the fact he knew who hit was, what he did, and what uni he was from means he had his eye on him...the same way krillin said jiren had been watching goku in the tourney....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we getting hit vs jiren, other matchups i wanna see:

jiren vs frieza

vegeta vs toppo

sailor moon vs 17 gotta pick back up....they were trading blows and 17 was talking that shyt to her....

18 vs someone...think she being underused, she was cold blooded when fukking up uni 11...

...curious about the 2 people from uni 4...they've been hidden the whole time, wonder when they gonna finally show up....

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
So i finally, finally watch 109 and 110 last night...i actually had to burn through 5-6 meh eps to get there...aside from the hit vs dyspo dust up aint much really caught my eye in tournament so far.

Then.

wow...

WOW.

WOW

I SAY NIKKA GOTDAMN :damn:

tumblr_oxhrkryF7v1qc9dlro9_1280.gif

That was the best hour of dragonball in history...i dont know if anything in the entire history of the show can touch that....that was A WATERSHED moment for this show and to me...the confirmation that this show has finally arrived into the 2017 anime standard. :wow:

to tell the truth this show had long since been surpassed by anime such as naruto, one punch man and many others when it came to the fight quality...

but the level of OSTs, the dramaticness, the fight choreography,the animation quality, the level of god tier epicness...the rising of the stakes as it became apparent we were witnessing a classic.... :wow:

I felt like a kid again :mjcry:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Man can y'all nikkas stop pushing this shyt? How many times have I had to debunk the whole "Fans complaining put Goku back in the top spot" shyt on this damn board:what:. This needs to be stickied:

Just like that DB was supposed to end at Frieza shyt, it's one of those unsubstantiated rumors that's been circling around so much that people assume it's true. Only time Toriyama's mentioned being influenced by fans was keeping Vegeta around.

Hell, at the beginning of the Buu saga Gohan was actually at the top of the fan popularity polls ahead of Goku!

Because of the cell games. Are we going to deny that Gohan wasn't popular because of it?

Like I said, execution of the ideas and trying to recreate Dragonball hurt the product. Fans were complaining, he wasn't even in the top 5 most popular characters when he was fighting Super Buu. Piccolo was though and he played volleyball.

:stopitslime:

The Saiyaman arc was useless
:hhh:

And you're going to tell me he didn't train once after promising his dad he would hold it down? After Vegeta quit training. When he's the strongest? He's been known to disobey Chi-Chi before so what's the excuse here?

The arc started wrong and it ended wrong.
:hhh:

Gotenks and Piccolo being absorbed would have caused moral conflict because he would have to kill them all to win.

But no, Vegeta and Kakarot come back to life
:hubie:

Toriyama can't write personalities if they aren't hating or jealous of someone or something. That's why Gohan's story failed. He had a spark with Dragonball but couldn't channel it when he needed. :beli:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Toriyama hates Vegeta and doesn't understand why he has such a big following:snoop:

I think I seen he never intending him to be a mainstay

Can't deny the goat that is Vegeta:blessed:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Toriyama hates Vegeta and doesn't understand why he has such a big following:snoop:

I think I seen he never intending him to be a mainstay

Can't deny the goat that is Vegeta:blessed:
Vegeta got a trick up his sleave don't fret

Whis told goku he might of should of had been training with his rival vegeta, once vegeta got out the chamber

When about to run that fade with hit he told goku don't waste your energy, as if hit would have worked goku, implying he maybe stronger and look at goku as a Lil nikka

He ate a mafuba unfazed and didn't come out like he got the ass whooping of his life like frost or the immortal zamasu

He didn't get upset when goku transformed, just what was that, we'll talk about this later.... As if he has reached the form briefly but didn't understand the transformation...but may give it a shot and see goku synopsis later in the tourney

My guess is Vegeta has the form, and he'll master it without the heat drawback of goku's, now that he analyzed its flaws

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Vegeta got a trick up his sleave don't fret

Whis told goku he might of should of had been training with his rival vegeta, once vegeta got out the chamber

When about to run that fade with hit he told goku don't waste your energy, as if hit would have worked goku, implying he maybe stronger and look at goku as a Lil nikka

He ate a mafuba unfazed and didn't come out like he got the ass whooping of his life like frost or the immortal zamasu

He didn't get upset when goku transformed, just what was that, we'll talk about this later.... As if he has reached the form briefly but didn't understand the transformation...but may give it a shot and see goku synopsis later in the tourney

My guess is Vegeta has the form, and he'll master it without the heat drawback of goku's, now that he analyzed its flaws
How epic would it have been if Vageta would have broke out the ultra instict first

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wonder what would of happened if vegeta gave goku energy to spirit bomb...would jiren been able to push it back

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How epic would it have been if Vageta would have broke out the ultra instict first
He already did....Pay attention:birdman:

Just because vegeta didn't get a drawn out ass whooping doesn't change the facts...My guess is vegeta transformed n broke the time chamber, but had no sparring partner to see the benefits of the form...