Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Is Jiren plot fodder for the true villain?

...How sick would that be if Jiren get's that work from some unknown demon... shyt would look dire

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So clearly frieza is either mad strong, or has a serious plot.

I mean he gave goku energy and he hates dude with a passion, vegeta got a whole family that could be erased and still wouldn't support...what a scrub.

I'm guessing he's going to give goku some energy since he made reference to namek

Speaking of which, this seems like the half way point more so than the end point of the tournament. After hit and Jiren fight... who's next?

...How sick would that be if Jiren get's that work from some unknown demon... shyt would look dire
Doesn’t universe 4 have two fighters hiding in the cut somewhere? So much fukkery afoot, but yeah I want to see if/how Jiren loses. My guess is universe 4 comes thru and crushes the buildings.

Edit: Also all of universe 6’s fighters aren’t accounted for. I thought I remember seeing a dude that’s silhouette looked similar to Hit early on when they introduced each universe’s team.

Last edited:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't fall for the ole mystery fighter faux hype. They just need something to keep people excited and curious after thar goku/Jiren fight.
Remember that pig Dr. that turned out to be a punchline. Theres so many fukking ppl in this tournament im surprised they've given as much screen time as they have to them.
This new mystery fighter will give us an episode or two and then we'll be back to the main events.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i dont think he's plot fodder, but i do agree we havent seen the true villain yet....

you know, i dont think we will get a 'true villain' in the tourney plot....i think the 'villain' is the xenos and them wanting to erase all but 5 universes just cause.....i think the grand priest is gonna use the tourney to show them that these universes have potential and shouldnt be erased...

also, think they will make the tourney a reg thing to keep them entertained, maybe not 10 people per team, but at least 3-5.....the 4 exempt universes would be entered too, so we'd get to see how strong fighters from their universes really are....

in the end: i think the tourney gonna end in a draw between jiren and goku....by that i mean they will be the only 2 left in the ring when the timer runs out....they both gonna get a wish, goku will go first and wish all the universes back, which will surprise jiren...who'll then wish to fight/train with goku out of respect he's gained for him....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You know what's funny is that I've seen rumors that the fight was edited before it was aired in Japan. They said jiren was actually struggling with pushing the spirit bomb and two frames was taken out entirely on the creators say so... :jbhmm: jiren might not be OP as we think. Goku was giving him a run for his money the minute he came at him but the shyt wore off.

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
i dont think he's plot fodder, but i do agree we havent seen the true villain yet....

you know, i dont think we will get a 'true villain' in the tourney plot....i think the 'villain' is the xenos and them wanting to erase all but 5 universes just cause.....i think the grand priest is gonna use the tourney to show them that these universes have potential and shouldnt be erased...

also, think they will make the tourney a reg thing to keep them entertained, maybe not 10 people per team, but at least 3-5.....the 4 exempt universes would be entered too, so we'd get to see how strong fighters from their universes really are....

in the end: i think the tourney gonna end in a draw between jiren and goku....by that i mean they will be the only 2 left in the ring when the timer runs out....they both gonna get a wish, goku will go first and wish all the universes back, which will surprise jiren...who'll then wish to fight/train with goku out of respect he's gained for him....
:dahell:

giphy.gif

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
I cant believe they made this 1960s Alien on roids the most powerful being in every universe.

shyts has gotten beyond ridiculous because when Goku inevitably defeats him.. the next Villain is gonna be even more powerful than Jiren :snoop:

What a joke this show has become
It's Dragonball, breh. The villains always get stronger.

What do you wAnt to happen?

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
It's Dragonball, breh. The villains always get stronger.

What do you wAnt to happen?
I heard a rumor they're aiming for 800 episode. If thy just keep having villains be stronger than it will be a bad look. They need to let these new carachters have spin off sagas. I would love to see a saga where someone similar to Babadi in uni 6 gets control of Kale and try to take over the universe. They literally can do a whole saga with the main caracthers having minor roles.