Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And for the people complaining about it, you gotta understand that dbz is a KIDS show, we all started watching when we were KIDS, they're making this new show for KIDS to watch, of course for us to, but they have to cater to that audience first. Secondly I'm sure things will be polished before it hits the U.S

p*ssy? dikk? what dafuq dragon ball z were you watching?:martin:

never said it was kid friendly, but when you started watching it you were a kid, then you got older, and it grew with you, they make these shows for kids to tune in.

And who knows how the rest of the damn series is gonna play out, yall act as if we're midway through... It's gonna go over 100eps, plenty of time to get better.

A kids show that isn't kid friendly, genius!

Shhhhh you don't know what your talking about. Obviously your first interaction with the Dragonball series is via the watered down American version on toonami.

BTW when I started watching Dragonball z as a kid, it was Raw unedited Japanese version on the international channel in 1996. None of that bullshyt Americans were getting years later. "I'll send you to the next dimension!!!!"

:mjlol:

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This sht is horrible

Animation is garbage

Fight scenes is basura

i skipped to the last episode they released and this nikka goku and beerus literally yelled and punched each other's fists for 20 minutes

Mannn get this garbage sht outta here..i cant watch this sht no mo :pacspit:

R.I.P DBZ :mjcry:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:whew:

gohan_and_videl_by_raf107-d9aejxp.jpg

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
A kids show that isn't kid friendly, genius!

Shhhhh you don't know what your talking about. Obviously your first interaction with the Dragonball series is via the watered down American version on toonami.

BTW when I started watching Dragonball z as a kid, it was Raw unedited Japanese version on the international channel in 1996. None of that bullshyt Americans were getting years later. "I'll send you to the next dimension!!!!"

:mjlol:

Lmao @ kids show where people are killed on a routine basis. Yeah, Frieza was for the kids alright. :rolleyes:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This sht is horrible

Animation is garbage

Fight scenes is basura

i skipped to the last episode they released and this nikka goku and beerus literally yelled and punched each other's fists for 20 minutes

Mannn get this garbage sht outta here..i cant watch this sht no mo :pacspit:

R.I.P DBZ :mjcry:
guess u nvr watched dbz :heh:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
guess u nvr watched dbz :heh:
Nah freiza vs goku had some good fight sequences and also remember this fight supposed to be two gods fighting

And how the fck did 2 gods fighting look like?

Looked like me at 5 years old playing with my dbz toys da fck :dahell:

U know wat da fck I'm Talm bout
Like compare this fight to any major fight in the cell saga(piccolo vs 17, goku vs cell, Gohan vs cell, etc etc.) Or majin saga (goku vs majin vegeta, Gohan vs dabura, gotenks vs super buu, goku vs kid buu etc)
Like literally watch any of these fights and compare it to this disgusting ass excuse of a "battle of gods"...therrs literally no reason to watch this horrible series
Bad animation compared to even average anime this decade, horrible fight scenes compared to other action animes in the past decade, sht.....yall nikkaz must b super dbz fans to even stomach this sht :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nah freiza vs goku had some good fight sequences and also remember this fight supposed to be two gods fighting

And how the fck did 2 gods fighting look like?

Looked like me at 5 years old playing with my dbz toys da fck :dahell:

U know wat da fck I'm Talm bout
Like compare this fight to any major fight in the cell saga(piccolo vs 17, goku vs cell, Gohan vs cell, etc etc.) Or majin saga (goku vs majin vegeta, Gohan vs dabura, gotenks vs super buu, goku vs kid buu etc)
Like literally watch any of these fights and compare it to this disgusting ass excuse of a "battle of gods"...therrs literally no reason to watch this horrible series
Bad animation compared to even average anime this decade, horrible fight scenes compared to other action animes in the past decade, sht.....yall nikkaz must b super dbz fans to even stomach this sht :mjlol:
Breh watch the dbz series again...not Kai or no YouTube clip but the actual original series and best believe the fights are exactly the same. shyt there was eps where it was just goku powering up and not a single punch was thrown but it was still piff :ahh:.....u new dbz generation disgust me with this complaining shyt :scust:....plus we are talkin bout a fight between two gods and they are explaining how strong they are rn so them having a all out brawl wouldn't make sense