Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah freiza vs goku had some good fight sequences and also remember this fight supposed to be two gods fighting

And how the fck did 2 gods fighting look like?

Looked like me at 5 years old playing with my dbz toys da fck :dahell:

U know wat da fck I'm Talm bout
Like compare this fight to any major fight in the cell saga(piccolo vs 17, goku vs cell, Gohan vs cell, etc etc.) Or majin saga (goku vs majin vegeta, Gohan vs dabura, gotenks vs super buu, goku vs kid buu etc)
Like literally watch any of these fights and compare it to this disgusting ass excuse of a "battle of gods"...therrs literally no reason to watch this horrible series
Bad animation compared to even average anime this decade, horrible fight scenes compared to other action animes in the past decade, sht.....yall nikkaz must b super dbz fans to even stomach this sht :mjlol:

I agree. The fight choreography is lazy as fukk with no effort put into it. At least in Z when no punches were thrown or it was nothing but powering up, it built up tension. As you said, this is supposed to be the fights of all fights like Ali vs tyson, not mayweather vs berto.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Breh watch the dbz series again...not Kai or no YouTube clip but the actual original series and best believe the fights are exactly the same. shyt there was eps where it was just goku powering up and not a single punch was thrown but it was still piff :ahh:.....u new dbz generation disgust me with this complaining shyt :scust:....plus we are talkin bout a fight between two gods and they are explaining how strong they are rn so them having a all out brawl wouldn't make sense
Never seen kai and i been on dbz ages ago I aint dese new nikkaz breh

But breh even the episodes with goku just powering up were piff cuz that sht built suspense and tension not to mention bruce faulconer :ohlawd:

Not to mention SSJ actually looked intimidating

Nikka goku look like a frail soft fakkit now :scusthov:

Nikka clashign punches nd sht ....nikkaz literally fought in a straight line for 20 minutes :what:

Man fck all dat B.......Im watching this sht like "Thats beerus at full power:what: "

Ima put it like this..the next few fights better be piff cuz rii now this sht failing hard...like forreal
Atleast dbz is still asfunny as ever tho :manny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Never seen kai and i been on dbz ages ago I aint dese new nikkaz breh

But breh even the episodes with goku just powering up were piff cuz that sht built suspense and tension not to mention bruce faulconer :ohlawd:

Not to mention SSJ actually looked intimidating

Nikka goku look like a frail soft fakkit now :scusthov:

Nikka clashign punches nd sht ....nikkaz literally fought in a straight line for 20 minutes :what:

Man fck all dat B.......Im watching this sht like "Thats beerus at full power:what: "

Ima put it like this..the next few fights better be piff cuz rii now this sht failing hard...like forreal
Atleast dbz is still asfunny as ever tho :manny:
well i mean most of us have seen the movie so of course the suspense not gonna be there....and your complaining cuz it doesnt have the dubbed music now :dahell: breh this is the real deal holyfield of the show, we got the funimation edit years later and most agree funimation did the damn thang with it....i agree about the look but the new blue version is dope to me so imma just wait on that :manny: plus the frieza movie was waaaaaaaay better than BotG so how about we just let it :cook: for awhile :ld:

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
These last few episodes have been so damn good. :wow:
those godly shockwaves destroying planets :wow:
got the kais shook something fierce:wow:
Goku's a fighting genius, figuring out a God's moves in just two punches :wow:

Vegeta is watching that fight like :francis: